Chapter 13

Come on.'

I hit the ball with my wings.

Tong, tong, tong.

"You'll get hurt, Miss Irene!"

"Pii-i!"

"Is it because the ball doesn't move at will?"

"Pii."

As I waddled with the ball, Rosaria hurriedly picked the camera hanging on her neck. Resting my cheek on the soft rubber for a while, I turned my eyes to Rosaria's call.

"Look here, Miss Irene!"

"Pii?"

"You're so cute."

After several clicks, Rosaria put down the camera. These days, she has been into taking pictures. If there's anything unusual, it's the fact that she just takes pictures of me.

Rolling.

After catching up with the unruly ball a few times after it bounced off, I was exhausted.

The ball is boring!

"Pii Pii Pii Pii!"

I swung it around and ran to Rosaria's place.

"Are you done playing?"

"Pii."

I crawled up the mat and sat in front of the blueberry pie Roseria bought which the chef had prepared for today's outing.

"The chef said he wanted you to eat well and grow up soon."

"Pii!"

"Is it delicious?"

"Pii~!"

The flavorful taste instantly made me feel better while Rosaria patted me on the head, telling me to eat a lot. The pie quickly disappeared after a bite or two.

Next time I meet the chef, I'll have to say thank you for the delicious meal.

There was a gentle breeze as I rubbed my stomach.

"Are you full?"

"Pii!"

"Then why don't you lie down and fold paper with me?"

Rosaria was thorough. It seemed that she had prepared the next game in case I wasn't interested in playing ball.

She took out a colored paper from one side of the basket and stretched it out. All my portions were cut into quarters.

"What color do you like here?"

"Pii Pii."

When I picked the yellow paper, Rosaria smiled and handed it to me.

"Let's fold your favorite butterfly."

"Pii Pii?"

"Yes. Fold it into a triangle first."

Rosaria demonstrated slowly.

It must have bothered her when I was wandering around to catch a butterfly the other day.

I was worried that I couldn't fold it well with my wings, but it wasn't that difficult as I focused on following the steps one by one.

"Then, spread the fold completely."

"Pii?"

"Yes, you did a great job!"

This is easier than eating star candy.

I confidently showed the folded paper.

Rosaria, who was smiling and checking what I had folded, moved on to the next step. As we were folding paper together, Rosaria's hands paused.