Chapter 15

The Astrophel family held weekly Elder meetings.

Again this time, Cade, who was looking around the elders who were arguing over the boring agenda.

What is she doing by now...probably poling around somewhere in the mansion.

Cade, who was briefed on Irene from time to time, smiled. It was cute to see a small thing wandering around in a mansion crawling with Black Mamba.

It didn't matter where she went because everyone knew Irene was growing up as the youngest in the family, but on the other hand, it bothered me.

What if that little thing wants to look outside the territory?

Should I sweep the places she'd like to visit in advance?

Cade touched his chin with a frown.

Where is the famous tourist spot?

It would be better to ask Baon to draw up a list as soon as possible.

When Cade was openly preoccupied with something else, the arguing elders shut up.

Their gazes all went at once to their master.

'Who are we talking to now?"

The vassals, who were exchanging their eyes in unison, made a trembling face.

"Lord."

In the end, Geras, who was sitting closest to Cade, called out with a low cough.

Awakened from his imagination, Cade looked at Geras.

"What's going on?"

"We are in the middle of an important meeting."

"You think I don't know that?"

"Then why don't you focus on the meeting?"

"I'm listening, so keep going."

Cade beckoned to resume the meeting. Watching the situation, Baon was familiar with the current Cade.

They might faint when they find out that a colorful snake doll is coiled up on one side of the sofa in his office.

'Well, Miss Irene is definitely very cute.'

Seeing as Cade, who is always cold to everything, have such a changed atmosphere as compared to before, Miss Irena indeed had a great ability.

Apart from the fact that she was simply cute, there was something in her that one could not explain exactly. She seemed to be quick-witted, but sometimes looked just like any other child of her age as she listened to adults well.

Baon smiled faintly and hurriedly became serious the next second when he made eye contact with Geras.

And he had the audacity to act like he had done nothing.

"We're discussing a very important issue, my Lord. Stop thinking about Miss Irene and focus."

"I know. Small dwarfs are swarming around the territory, right?"

Those hyenas. Cade kicked his tongue annoyingly.

There were often small skewers peeking at the gap because a new number of people were assigned to the border every quarter.

In particular, it was even more troubling because the east side had no quiet day.

It was time for the discussion to come again.

"Maybe we can just leave it alone. They're scared of us anyway."

"If you turn a blind eye to me, they'll keep crossing the line."