Chapter 75

The unique cold energy of dawn permeated over my thin pajamas.

The chilly atmosphere made my body stiffer.

There was nothing to hold on to, so I put my hand on one wall and went down one step at a time. Another black door was firmly closed in the wall under the stairs. I took a deep breath and turned the iron ring.

Squeak.

The floor, which was made of marble up to the stairs, turned into cold stone as soon as the door was opened.

It was a completely different space from the outside.

Every breath I inhaled seemed to smell of cold iron.

It was very dark inside with no windows.

As I took one step forward, I felt something wriggling in the corner, and then I heard a rustling sound.

"Huh?"

Astonished, I quickly looked in the direction of the sound and golden eyes flashed brightly in the darkness.

Suddenly, my body stiffened in fear.

Something was silently watching me.

I stared at my opponent with wide-open eyes. I couldn't see clearly, but a woman was tied to a rope. I was relieved as soon as I checked it.

I actually came in, but I couldn't think of what to say. Then I remembered that Messi was waiting above and came to my senses.

"Hi."

When I waved my hand thinking that I should say hello first, the woman's golden eyes fluttered, and soon, the slightly wide open eyes shook.

As if she had noticed who I was.

"......You."

"I'm Irene."

"What?"

"Who are you?"

As I drew closer to take a better look at her, the woman flinched and backed away.

"Why are you here?"

"Aren't you here to check on me?"

"No, I don't know. I didn't know, so I came to see."

I shook my head.

And I looked at her as closely as the woman looked at me. The blonde hair that came down to her waist was long, and although it was a little dirty, her skin was originally pale, but more importantly, her golden eyes were stained with hostility.

Maybe......

The woman who was watching me twisted her lips up.

"Who am I?"

"Yes."

"I was on the same side as you."

"...The same side?"

"If you're curious, why don't you untie this rope, kid?"

The woman softened her voice as if to soothe me.

I looked at the ropes that were tying her up. The thick rope was studded with stones that shinned a luminous glow in the dark.

"No. That's a pheromone stone."

I already remember seeing that, besides, the color was close to purple.

I shook my head right away because I knew that the closer it was to purple, the higher the purity. I'm sure that's why she can't use pheromones right now.

"If I let you go, what will you do?"

"Didn't you say you were curious?"

"You think I'm stupid? You can't run away anyway."