Chapter 25

Then I heard a loud laughter from around me. The vassals were struggling to hold back their laughter.

Some looked at the distant mountains, while others took a deep breath.

Someone from between them walked next to me.

It was Durias whom I recently met in front of a restaurant. Covering his mouth with his gloved hand, he organized his expression and met my eyes. His golden eyes gleamed with playfulness.

"Well, I think the lady is going to take her words back right away."

"I'm not!"

"Then that's good."

Durias smiled and pretended to be relieved, saying he was happy.

Cade, who had been walking down the hallway holding me for a while, stopped on the spot. Before I knew it, we arrived in front of my room on the same floor.

As he dropped me off from his arms, Cade looked at me and lightly pushed my forehead back without hurting me.

Oh.

"I don't know what's in this little head. You don't have to pay it back, so try to figure out where to spend the next pocket money."

I opened my eyes.

Does this mean that you will give me pocket money again?

* * *

"Rodaria! Irene is back!"

As I excitedly opened the door and entered, Rosaria was talking with a stranger.

Who is it?

Rosaria, who was talking in a serious mood, greeted me warmly and beckoned to come to her.

I quickly ran to Rosaria's side.

"Miss Irene, did you have fun?"

"Yes. I came with Daddy."

While diligently answering Rosaria's question, I looked at the woman sitting opposite her.

"I guess this is the Miss Irene I will be teaching in the future."

"Yes. Miss Irene, say hello. This is teacher Kasana, who will conduct basic education in the future."

Teacher?

I looked at Kasana with curious eyes. With a calm impression, she pulled out a piece of paper that looked to be a planner.

I haven't learned how to write, so I couldn't read it yet, but it looked similar to one because it was divided into several sections.

"I'm studying?"

"Yes. Are you looking forward to it? Master Seth and Master Arban are also taking classes. Now Miss Irene can also take one."

I was immediately interested in the idea of ​​doing the same thing as Seth and Arban.

"What are we studying?"

"We will proceed with simple interactive education."

"Like my brothers?"

"The young lady has a different class from the two young masters. This is a special instruction from the Lord."

I was disappointed that I couldn't attend class with the two of them, but I lifted my head at the words of Cade's special instructions.

Kasana put down the teacup and started her explanation.

"As tradition goes, successors should take succession classes through the same process without exception, but since the young lady is still young, we decided that the classes the two masters are taking are difficult. It's a little... violent."