Chapter 82

I sat in the greenhouse garden in a sad mood.

A delegation arrived from the East and after hearing the news, I was not at ease. To be exact, it felt very uncomfortable.

It was because I guessed that the reasons for the Loisar family to want me back would be far from good.

"Sigh."

I was lying face down on the lawn and sighed loudly when I heard Cade's voice.

"The ground will go out."

"Daddy?"

Why is Cade here at this hour?

I thought he would be busy welcoming the delegation.

When I jumped up in surprise, Cade sat down in a chair and motioned for me to come to him.

"What are you doing here all alone looking this pitifully?"

"Not pitifully."

"Looks like that to me."

"Because it's not like that."

"Let's say so."

If I say it's not like that just agree to it! I'm not sad! It's true that I was digging alone, but you don't have to say that out loud.

I looked at Cade with a sullen face.

He blankly stared at me as to what was on his mind but said nothing.

What's going on?

A was a little worried so I relaxed my expression and walked towards him.

"Daddy, what's going on?"

"Nothing."

"But why are you looking so dark?"

If you only looked at his face it appeared normal, but I could tell. Cade wasn't the same as usual. I've been watching him for a long time, so I could be sure of this.

I sat next to him.

Come on, tell me. I'll listen to everything.

I straightened my posture and looked at Cade as if saying so, and he was dumbfounded.

"I don't know who's worried about who."

"I'll listen to Daddy's worries!"

"I thought you were the one who was sighing."

"Oh."

That's right, it was. I hung my shoulders down again and Cade looked at me with a funny look on his face.

I thought about whether or not to say it several times before deciding to open my mouth.

"I can't go outside so I'm stuffy."

"Why don't you go out?"

"Hate it. I don't want to run into people."

"It was because of the Loisar clan."

"Yes."

I kept thinking about what Kasana said about never being caught having two pheromones.  It would be a big deal if I bumped into them and got caught by mistake.

Because I can't handle pheromones easily yet.

"You won't see anyone in the future unless it's today. Are you sure you're not going to see them?"

"I think I want to look for a little bit, but I'm not sure."

I don't know what kind of feeling this is. I want to see it, but I didn't want to see it at the same. It felt strange.