Chapter 37

Afternoon work was finished.

To cool his head, Cade turned to check the self-reflection letters submitted in the morning.

It took quite a while for everyone to submit.

Cade started to read with a light attitude because he was thinking of going easy on them. But the moment he read the first line, he realized what a complacency it had been, and called out Baon.

"Baon."

"Yes, did you call?"

Baon, who was processing unfinished documents, raised his head. Cade re-read the letters several times with a dumbfounded expression and held his forehead.

"I don't know how these guys got into my family. Bring me the papers of who brought these guys in."

"Is something wrong?"

Baon curiously asked at the sudden instruction.

Do you want to check the precedents of the gatekeepers only because you read their letters of self-reflection?

Their identities were so certain that they didn't have to be checked separately. To begin with, only collateral families are eligible to enter the Astrophels Family.

It goes without saying that there was nothing to be concerned about. However, Cade's expression was cynical.

"I don't know who it was, but bring them in front of me."

"......"

"He doesn't deserve the right to be treated as a guest."

"Is it that bad?"

What the hell was written in those letters?

Baon wondered why Cade reacted like that.

"May I read it too?"

"Read."

When permission was granted, Baon caught the crumpled self-reflection letter from Cade's hand. First of all, the beautiful handwriting was a pass. At this level, the appearance was not bad.

"What's wrong with..."

Baon, who was checking the contents, doubted his eyes for a moment.

What should I say?

He was speechless for a while. A quiet atmosphere filled the office.

"These are the guys that work under me."

The more he thought about it, the more absurd it was, making him burst into laughter. He rubbed his forehead and sighed.

"...It seems that they did their best. Seems like all the formalities were met?"

"That's why it's even more ridiculous."

It was needlessly honest. Baon deeply sympathized with those words.

"I see."

"What does it look like to your eyes?"

"If you mean this... It's undeniably not a reflection letter..."

But it was very similar to a war report.

It was almost no different from the war strategic plans that were regularly submitted at the border in case of an emergency. In addition, the submitted contents were surprisingly similar, whether they were even drafted together.

It was even more admirable because they hadn't discussed how to write it beforehand.

Baon was confused and closed his eyes, and somehow tried to interpret the meaning in a good way.