Is it true that someone will make people hostile just by meeting each other?

    Aoike Renyang is a novelist with government background, not some mafia killer, right?

    "You are here to seek medical treatment, not to blow up people's strongholds, Lianyang." The strongest Mr. who considers himself the number one in social aspects covered his face: "Do as I said." Junichiro Tanizaki was hesitating whether to go

    back He asked the supernatural beings in the detective agency to come out, only to find that the strange boy in front of him suddenly changed his appearance.

    Although his expression was still cold, his brows and eyes softened a lot.

    Wujo Wupa pulled the corner of his eyes to show him.

    "That's it, relax, think about Lujiang, or look at that little white face, yes, that's it, and then—"

    Wujou coughed, imitating Qingchi Lianyang's cold voice: "Excuse me, next time Qingchi Lianyang, the reason for coming here today is..."

    Ignoring Wujo Wu, Qingchi Lianyang spoke concisely.

    "I would like to entrust Dr. Yosano from your company, is she free?"

    After hearing this, Tanizaki Junichiro was taken aback.

    Is it just a guest who is not good at words?

    "Miss Xie Ye, she was not here just now, did you hurt your hand?"

    Qingchi Lianyang nodded, and then asked.

    "When will she be back?"

    Wujo Wu complained: "You use honorifics anyway! 'Excuse me'!"

    Such rudeness, you will be turned away! The Armed Detective Agency is not a customer-oriented service group!

    Unexpectedly, Tanizaki Junichiro accepted it well, he was a very gentle student, not to mention there were people like Aoike Renyang in the club.

    The boy introduced the situation politely.

    "Sorry, Ms. Xie Ye only takes care of critically ill patients. If you just hurt your hand..."

    Qingchi Lianyang didn't say anything, but just untied the bandage near his wrist, revealing a little bright red flesh and white bones.

    The damage caused by the 'book' is not just as simple as skinning, 70% of the flesh in the hand has also disappeared.

    Tanizaki Junichiro opened his eyes wide, full of astonishment.

    Is this soaking your hands in sulfuric acid? But sulfuric acid can't be so clean, can it? The wound felt clean as if it had been gouged out by a human being.

    Gojo Satoru also opened his eyes wide.

    He only read the written version, but he didn't expect the reality to be so tragic.