40

Chapter Forty

    Yuan Lu originally planned to pretend to be obedient, but within two days, the girl couldn't help showing her true colors.

    A high-end Japanese grocery store in Tokyo, inside the box.

    The crystal fish roe is dotted on the deep-fried tempura that is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. The sweet prawns covered with slices of orange powder are held by Yuzi Gunkan, and there is also a tender and fresh salad, which is seductively shining under the light.

    Jia Ruozi took a sip of sake, then exchanged glances with Xia Youjie who was beside him, with a strange tone.

    "This is the good girl you said?"

    Whose good sister drinks beer mugs when she steps on the box.

    Xia Youjie explained with uncertainty.

    "When we first met her, she was very obedient and polite."

    Opposite the two, the girl with her long black hair tied into a ponytail boldly drank the beer in her glass.

    Next to her was a young man with black hair, looking at her adoringly, and a young boy with blond hair sitting upright, also watching Yuanlu drink, and there was a white man lying in a corner of the room, sleeping soundly.

    The organizer of this banquet is the one at the children's table, the purpose is to welcome the new year, and by the way, skip work and get together.

    All the first-year and second-year students of the Conjuration High School are here, six in total.

    By the way, Yuanlu is a sophomore.

    To ask the reason, the objective reason is that Gojo Satoru did not find out the details of the so-called Aomori Minamoto family. In addition, he hated Yuanka's superficial obedience. It's even more slippery than those who have studied for a year.

    The subjective is probably because the Genka wants to gain a firm foothold in the magic world.

    He is also a super conjurer, with good theoretical knowledge and practical ability. Why is Yuanlu a head lower than Six Eyes?

    As far as Jiarui Nizi knew, the Yuan family behind Yuanlu had only been in the upper echelons of the magic arts for a few days, and they had already wooed the Chanyuan family. Coupled with the existence of Yuanlu, their status climbed higher than many established families.

    Family strife and so on are not interested in family strife, but she is afraid that Yuan Lu of unknown origin will destroy the original good atmosphere of the magic school.

    Fortunately... this younger sister has a real temperament, she is just pretending to be cute.

    Thinking of Teacher Ye Moth's expectations for the new student of the good girl, Jiarui Nizi couldn't help crying for him.

    Yuan Lu also drank his head, two blushes appeared on his cheeks, looking pretty and delicious.

    The premise is to ignore the lethal empty wine bottles at her feet.