104

Chapter 104

    After eating a bowl of plain porridge, in order to prevent Dazai Osamu from doing anything wrong again, Aoike Renyang made two sentences and said one sentence, and neatly organized the words in the dream, except for the transaction with the 'book', basically It's all said and done.

    Osamu Dazai flexed his fingers and tapped the table lightly, making a crisp click.

    "It's similar to what I learned, um, because I also had dreams related to the past and the future." Although

    Renyang Aoike didn't show any curiosity, Osamu Dazai still told him that he also had dreams.

    He smiled, and there was a hint of coolness in his mandarin-colored pupils, as if the dream was not something worth remembering.

    Although it is true.

    Thinking of the extreme pain that the two strands of memory merged after waking up, almost tearing the soul in two, Aoike Renyang turned slightly pale for a moment, and looked at Dazai Osamu with a little more sympathetic gentleness.

    "Why did you tell me this?"

    "Because I think you should be more frank with Qingchi... well, rationally speaking, we are on the same front, and you know more details than me, so it's up to me to tell you about it." Talking is not only harmless but also can enhance the relationship, emotionally speaking, I want to talk to you more."

    Osamu Dazai blinked, full of innocence, frank and frank like a scumbag.

    "Although the conversation between you and me at Qingchi is not too small, it is not enough. I want to occupy you more."

    Qingchi Lianyang, who was a little moved just now, silently hid the emotion in his heart.

    But I have to say, Osamu Dazai's behavior of analyzing his motives clearly makes people... more comfortable than playing around?

    It's crazy.

    Qingchi Lianyang cast his eyes on the edge of the bowl, the white porridge was stewed badly, and the edge of the bowl was covered with a burst of crystal porridge oil.

    He concealed the strangeness in his heart and got to the point.

    "Tosi, what kind of person do you think he is?"

    After recovering his memory, Qingchi Lianyang remembered everything.

    He clearly remembered the look in Fyodor's eyes when Fukuchi Sakurachi first introduced him to the other members of the Five Decays of Heaven and Man.

    Shocked, stunned, and sad.

    He seemed to think a lot in a flash. That's right, anyone who knows the ability of [Eternal Old Object] will have the fear of their world view being subverted. Even those who are also the pride of heaven will question his god-like ability to be born at the pinnacle of Rome.