100

Chapter 100

    Faced with Dazai Osamu's questioning, Aoike Renyang's mind went blank.

    He hasn't reacted yet.

    Because not to mention kissing, even touching people, just touching the skin and absorbing the warmth from others, is extremely strange to him.

    This is different from Osamu Dazai's occasional hand touches. The behavior just now, he can't struggle, he can only let the oxygen be taken away little by little, the whole person is floating in the air like a broken balloon, the body is getting weaker and weaker, and the brain is blank. completely under the control of the opponent.

    Qingchi Lianyang felt that his heart was about to jump out of his chest, his sight was hard to focus, and the weight on his waist was hard to ignore.

    Suddenly, his throat was itchy, which was the sequelae of the sudden influx of fresh air, and the teenager began to cough violently to relieve the discomfort.

    Osamu Dazai was taken aback, and got up quickly.

    "Qingchi?"

    Qingchi Lianyang coughed heart-rendingly, as if a handful of gravel had been sprinkled in his throat, it was unbearably dry, he curled himself up, and buried his head in his arms. The young man's face was blushing, his eyes were hazy and misty, his body was thin, and his hair was wet with the fine sweat from his forehead.

    After a few breaths, the cough gradually subsided, and finally only silent gasps remained.

    Osamu Dazai suddenly panicked.

    Before he became the leader, Osamu Dazai had committed suicide many times, including hanging or drowning, but he had never been this violent, and he would be fine within a few minutes.

    But Qingchi is just an ordinary person who hasn't exercised, his physique is average, it seems that he is not as tenacious as his life... The

    impulse fades away like a tide, leaving only worry.

    Asked a few more times, but did not get an answer, Osamu Dazai picked up Aoike Lianyang and planned to send him to the bedroom to rest.

    After reaching the bed, Osamu Dazai was about to put him down, a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around him, it was Renyang Aoike, the young man put his head on his chest, revealing a white neck, like a shivering cub, completely Exudes a posture of vulnerability and dependence.

    Osamu Dazai was stunned, held him steady, and said in doubt.

    "Qingchi?"

    "Yes."

    Qingchi Lianyang's voice was weak, but the words he spit out made people instantly angry.

    He was answering Dazai Osamu's last question.

    ——"As long as I get your wish in the end, it doesn't matter what I do in the process, right?"

    ——"Yes."

    Osamu Dazai laughed out of anger. Lian Yang.