49

Chapter Forty-Nine

    "You've worked hard!"

    A row of men in black bowed in unison, their majestic momentum is self-evident.

    Few can resist the sense of superiority that arises from walking through it. You must know that this is the treatment only gang bosses or cadres have.

    But Qingchi Lianyang only felt that they were noisy.

    The white-haired boy stood at the end of the office's red carpet. He frowned, his eyes were sharp, and he could see that he was in a bad mood. From the perspective of momentum, he is not inferior to the strong men who are one meter long.

    The leader of the man in black was keenly aware of the displeasure of this big man from the headquarters.

    He recalled a bit...it seemed to start with bowing?

    Isn't this standard procedure? In order to show the warm welcome of the lower-level staff to the higher-ups of the headquarters, he also specially prepared a banquet.

    Even though it's a high-ranking teenager, is that a thing?

    no!

    Those who can occupy a high position at this age either have powerful supernatural powers or are the children of high-level officials.

    This kind of teenager who is still in the second stage likes compliments and admiration the most.

    Who knew that it was Qingchi Lianyang who received it... such a cold-faced god.

    With such a conspicuous attire, it is naturally impossible for this attire to hide his whereabouts, so it can only be his own happiness.

    understood.

    This second-year boy... the high-ranking boy, is a high-cold person!

    The leader and the discerning ones stopped the welcome ceremony of "You have worked hard" that continued until Aoike Lianyang walked to the door of the office.

    Sure enough, Qingchi Lianyang's expression improved a lot.

    Although he didn't give the leader the same appreciative look as the leader who was normally speculated to like, the leader said it didn't matter.

    The leaders are happy.

    After dispersing the crowd, the leader respectfully asked, "How do I call you?"

    Qingchi Lianyang replied, "     Qingchi

    ."

Liked.

    "The branch information has been prepared for you, please move."

    The people from the headquarters are nothing more than checking the accounts and looking at the business.

    Don't do bad things, don't be afraid of ghosts knocking on the door. Leaders are confident in the divisions they manage.