2

chapter 2

    With his hands locked in front of his body and most of his face covered by a bloody mask, the white-haired boy was silent for a moment, and finally nodded.

    Although it doesn't matter whether he agrees or not.

    At the beginning, the young policeman who was chaotic with Edogawa looked at the old policeman who led the team expectantly, and couldn't hide the sarcasm in his tone: "Captain, there is nothing urgent anyway, let him try it, just in case What a genius."

    The old policeman waved his hand and agreed.

    Because this detective boy and the samurai in kimono are a well-known local detective combination, they have solved countless major cases since their debut, and their reputation is even higher than that of the police. The bureau has long wanted to rub their spirits.

    No one thought that a juvenile delinquent could solve the case. The police thought they had seen through the truth, because Edogawa couldn't show his face at all, thinking that the police would not allow the criminal to solve the case, so they made random remarks. Everyone is waiting to see the excitement.

    Qingchi Lianyang was allowed to be brought to the scene of the murder just now.

    The incident happened in an alley.

    Both ends of the road were blocked by yellow police lines, and the corpse was carried away, but there were still many residents watching.

    Qingchi Lianyang saw an earring in the corner at first sight.

    It was lying alone on the ground, far away from the corpse, almost out of the alley, and was hung on a grass. It was a hoop earring with a little blood on the bottom. It was very old and bright. The silver ring has chipped paint.

    Edogawa Ranpo knew that he had found the right person, and a look of satisfaction flashed across his face.

    The young policeman followed his line of sight, picked up the earring, and said in surprise.

    "This..."

    Isn't this the same earring as the murderer's left ear?

    Edogawa Rampo casually called out "the lady with the single earring" when passing by, and the murderer was found emotionally broken.

    Why didn't the people who searched the scene find it just now?

    "Because you are all trash." Edogawa Ranpo pointed out bluntly: "Not only here, but also many important clues have been missed. Are you all trash in the police academy? Ah, sorry , That’s it.”

    He had studied at the Police Academy, and the school’s regulations were strict and useless, and his interpersonal relationships were particularly troublesome.

    Thirteen-year-old Edogawa Ranpo just pointed out the chaotic private life of the dormitory supervisor, but was kicked out of school by the other party.

    Until he met Fukuzawa Yukichi.

    And partnered with each other to become a well-known detective combination, and life settled down.