10

Chapter 10

    What's a heinous mafia party like?

    A dark basement full of human heads and dirty blood? The evil gods gather together to yell five and six? Will there be another villain who uses human bones as chopsticks and curses with his mouth full of blood?

    Apparently not, the banquet of the Port Mafia is more in line with people's fantasies of high society.

    The resplendent hall is clean and tidy, with thick carpets on the floor, an oval dining table covered with white tablecloths in the middle, and elegant and soothing classical music playing in the stereo. There are many bars and scattered tables around. People in suits and ties sat there chatting.

    The Central Plains is also obviously very famous. As soon as he showed up, many people cast their eyes openly and secretly, all of them were stunned.

    How could the Gravitator appear here?

    The new leader was killed, did he come to announce his succession?

    Or did the new leader get a powerful supernatural bodyguard who was as powerful as the Gravity Envoy?

    Or is it a bluff?

    The well-dressed group of people have their own ghosts, and they all have decent smiles on their faces.

    "Central Plains cadre."

    "Mr. Central Plains."

    No matter what his heart was, the orange-haired boy still received unmistakable respect.

    Aoki Lianyang and Izumi Jinghua who came in with Chuya Zhongyuan also received attention.

    Izumi Kyoka is because of that kimono.

    There are very few women in the organization, and those who dare to make such a show are even rarer. There is only one person who loves kimono pearl hairpins. And as we all know, that person was pissed off by the new leader.

    "This little girl belongs to Hongye..."

    Soon, someone couldn't sit still, and the one who spoke was a kind-looking old man.

    Osamu Dazai was originally a cadre with many subordinates, and he was recruited to Chuya in the Central Plains. When Koyo Ozaki left, he also persuaded his subordinates to gather around the leader. This is the leader faction with the largest number of people.

    Some ministers and group leaders outside the cadres' subordinates have different views on the death of the ancestors. There are also seniors who are pretentious and want to replace them. This is the Xiandai school, some are true and some are false.

    Not much to say about the neutral ones.

    In short, they support whoever is powerful.

    The old man who spoke was a neutral faction with very old qualifications.

    Zhongyuan Zhong didn't neglect, but he wasn't too polite either.