106

Chapter 106

  Fyodor remembered very clearly that a week before the change of the leader of the port mafia, Fukuchi Sakurachi suddenly sent a message to all the members of the Five Decays of Heaven and Man. Of course it was all members, but in fact it was only him and Gogol.

  Gogol, who was wandering around in Siberia, was inserted into the Ministry of Justice as a secretary, and a week later, he was assigned the task of keeping an eye on the port mafia.

  Fyodor had heard of the port mafia organization before.

  The Huangba spit incident, the World of Warcraft Jiger incident, and the Dragon Head War all have a strong sense of participation, and there are quite interesting supernatural beings within the organization, but because there is no intersection in the follow-up, he didn't take it to heart .

  Although I don't know what the relationship between keeping an eye on this organization and the purpose of the Five Decays of Heaven and Man, Fyodor came to Yokohama with the intention of understanding the reasons for Fukuji Sakura's reform plan, and because there was nothing serious in Siberia.

  Then set out to investigate and monitor the port mafia.

  It doesn't matter if you don't check it, but you will be shocked if you check it.

  First, the 20 million business that the son of the rich man was kidnapped. That incident is very famous in the deep world. After all, after the port mafia rescued the son of the rich man, because the rich man entrusted the work to two organizations, he made a good fortune. The identity of another pick-up person was uncovered, directly detonating the underground world.

  The notorious Sky and Tyrant, was preyed upon by the Port Mafia's newcomer who took over the mission with no retaliation.

  Because of this incident, the port mafia quickly became popular in the underground world, and most of the organizations that were ready to move because of the change of leaders went out of business.

  Ordinary organizations don't know about it, drive away the invasion of the European supernatural organization iic, and win the supernatural opening license; use the writer's adopted son incident to stir up public anger, and win the offshore navigation rights and the handle of many central ministers; The association fully cooperated and quickly took over the Tokyo area, and the port mafia encroached on the Kanto area at an incredible speed.

  Fyodor wrote the name Osamu Dazai on the desk.

  But after the report, Fukuchi Sakurachi said that the person who should really pay attention is called Aoike Renyang.

  "The 20 million incident was because he defeated the heaven and the tyrant with supernatural powers. Although Osamu Dazai contributed to the incident of the writer's adopted son, Aoike Renyang is the writer's adopted son, and the Curse Association is also his property. Do you believe that there are Can you turn words into real abilities?"

  Fyodor's first reaction was excitement.

  He asked Fukuji Sakurachi, "You asked me to monitor the port mafia, is the purpose of him?"

  Fukuji Sakurachi didn't deny it, but didn't say much, just let Fyodor continue to infiltrate the port mafia.

  But Fyodor is not an honest man who sticks to his job.