79

Chapter 79

    Koyo Ozaki has been suffering for the past two days.

    After all, as a 'traitor' of the organization, it is really impossible for her to sleep well when the leader of the organization lives next door.

    What does Dazai want to do?

    He is different from his predecessors in that he does not have strong self-protection abilities, and his ruling methods are extreme. The number of people who want to kill him is more than double that of the predecessors. Logically speaking, he should be on the top floor of the office for the rest of his life.

    But not only did he leave the top floor, he even left Yokohama?

    And she lived next door to her hermitage...

    Koye Ozaki has always known that the owner of the small western-style building next door to her is the port mafia, and she didn't panic. Because she has been a cadre in the port mafia for so many years and knows their methods best.

    It is impossible for a cadre-level member with a lot of information to leave the organization without any tail.

    At least she couldn't.

    Anyway, Dazai Osamu didn't do too much, the small western-style building only occasionally had hostesses and guests, and Ozaki Koyo always ignored them.

    But now...

    After being tormented by her own random thoughts for a day, Koyo Ozaki decided to ask for clarification in person.

    I can't stand it anymore!

    She is not afraid of death. After all, she is a woman who has been a mafia cadre for two generations. As long as she is willing, she can even become a cadre for three consecutive generations.

    But now...

    Thinking of the little girl with blue hair, Koye Ozaki clenched her hands suddenly, with nostalgia and tenderness in her eyes.

    Jinghua, that girl who has the same experience and assassination talent as her, is almost another her in the world, a flower that takes root in the darkness and is destined to only bloom in the darkness.

    Calculating the time, it was only a few days before her next visit.

    No matter how strong a person is, once he has a caring person in his heart, he will be no different from an ordinary person.

    With that in mind, Koyo Ozaki rang the doorbell next door.

    There was determination in her eyes, and although it wasn't raining, she had an open red umbrella on her shoulder.

    'Click'

    the mechanism of the anti-theft door was unscrewed from the inside, and the double-opening mahogany door slowly opened a gap.

    So fast?

    A look of astonishment flashed in Koye Ozaki's eyes.