3

Chapter 3

    The verdict has been signed, and the next step should be to transfer the prisoner to the Ministry of Justice, and completely imprint an unchangeable shame on their files.

    I don't know when it started or when it will end, but the person holding the red badge that symbolizes justice and judgment is actually a fool and a selfish person.

    Qingchi Lianyang watched coldly as the fat policeman put the verdict into a brown paper bag with a proud face, and calculated the bonus.

    Looking at the thin and tall policeman with flattering smiles and compliments, the young policeman outside the police station looked at him with pity and helplessness. The sleepy policeman on duty was leaning on his arm, and then he was put on a black hood. Everything fell into darkness and was pushed away. to the escort car.

    He didn't find it all ridiculous.

    Because of the general environment, it is never something that small individuals should empathize with. Anger has no effect. All the weak can do is to be wise and numb. Qingchi Lianyang understood this kind of truth a long time ago—after Mr. Police died.

    The boy closed his eyes and rested quietly on the iron carriage. All that could be seen was indifference.

    The car drives, accelerates, turns, brakes, and starts again. The person sitting in the car shakes with the car.

    Everything is as smooth as the gears of a precision machine interlocking tightly. The iron paint on the outside is shiny, but the core inside is rotten.

    'Boom'

    Suddenly there was a violent explosion outside the car, the piercing smell of gunpowder penetrated into the car, the car braked suddenly, and the wheels rubbed against the ground, making a piercing sound.

    Qingchi Lianyang hit his head hard on the carriage, he let out a muffled grunt, fell off the table and chair, and fell to the ground. There was another impact, and viscous liquid flowed across his cheeks and spread on the ground.

    The carriage was violently broken open from the outside, and Guang rushed to squeeze in, but a group of people in black suits stood outside.

    Qingchi Lianyang heard someone talking.

    He struggled to open his eyes, his body curled up and struggling in pain due to the pool of blood, his slender wrists were also scratched with red marks, but the pupils hidden under the black hood were clear.

    Came faster than expected.

    But everything is expected.

    Soon, Qingchi Lianyang couldn't calm down anymore.

    He heard someone shout respectfully: "Mr. Guangjin." "This is     the

    person the boss wants to invite?"

Lian Yang's head hurts, and her pupils are out of focus.