95

Chapter 95

    Qingchi Lianyang looked down at the document in front of him. This is an account book, and his job is to check whether anyone has tampered with it.

    "... 70%... 25..."

    Suddenly, a voice suppressed anger came from the door of the house.

    "Why are you here?"

    Zhong Yuan Zhong also opened the door and came in. After looking around for a long time, he was sure that this was his office.

    He just came back from a mission outside, and his office was taken over by someone?

    God knows how Zhongyuan Zhong also saw Qingchi Lianyang appearing in front of him.

    The leader's direct guard should be inseparable from the leader, eating and sleeping together.

    The only possibility of separation is - the leader is gone, and the guards come to inform him of the news of the top cadre.

    Even though Zhong Yuanzhong also knew the special nature of Qingchi Lianyang, and he could leave, but he still couldn't help his first reaction.

    After all, Osamu Dazai disappeared without a sound, and then there was no news for a week.

    Qingchi Lianyang didn't raise his head, but focused on the document.

    "Help the leader handle the documents."

    "You're a guard!" Zhongyuan Zhong also opened his eyes incredulously, and he had a thousand words to say about Qingchi Lianyang's calm reaction: "And I will deal with the documents. What is the office dealing with? Too... where is the leader?"

    "The leader has gone underground." Qingchi Lianyang raised his pen and circled a certain number: "He has protection around him, so I don't need to be there."

    That bastard is still alive.

    Zhongyuan Zhong is also in a calm and good mood, but he can't help but feel strange.

    "What, the leader has had enough of playing outside? Let you be scolded? Forget it, I don't have the right to teach the leader a lesson."

    Qingchi Lianyang raised his head, his eyes calm: "No."

    "Huh?" Zhong Yuanzhong was also puzzled.

    Qingchi Lianyang's hand resting on the table was slightly bent, it was tightly covered, and there was a trace of reluctance on his normally expressionless face.

    "The leader gave me a mission."

    "Is it related to me?"

    Qingchi Lianyang nodded: "He asked me to be friends with you.

    " Central 'treatment'.

    "Would you like to try to get rid of the shackles imposed on you by others?" "

    Then, the first step to change is to make a few more friends. Let's do an experiment first." "