46

Chapter Forty-Six

    Since no incarnation appeared after the end of "Goddess", [Eternal Old Object] can only guide the general direction, and Qingchi Lianyang's road to find someone can be said to be completely clueless.

    After asking the driver to leave, the novelist and Sanhuamao stood side by side on a certain street in Tokyo, falling into a long silence.

    Qingchi Lianyang was staring at the advertisement of a home furnishing store on the street, and Sanhuamao was staring at him.

    The vicious mafia probably wouldn't be interested in advertisements exclusive to housewives, so Sanhuamao tacitly assumes that he is in a daze.

    "Meow?"

    "Meow!"

    Sanhuamao anxiously scratched Qingchi Lianyang's trouser legs with its paws, as if asking—won't you take me home?

    In view of the fact that Aoike Renyang communicated with the leader Dazai Osamu in the car as if there was no cat, and allowed him to follow him, so Natsume Soseki still played him as an ordinary cat.

    Kitty does everything right.

    If you're doing it wrong, ask yourself, why did you have this illusion?

    Aoike Lianyang raised his hand and touched the mask on his face, his blue-green eyes flashed sharply, and then he looked at the cat.

    "I was thinking, can you be used as a dog?"

    Sanhua Mao:?

    What is this guy talking about?

    Since there were no passers-by or surveillance nearby, Qingchi Lianyang released "尨".

    It had nothing serious to do anyway, so it was brought out.

    "Canines can smell things to find people, and cats have a better sense of smell than canines, so can you help me find people without smelling things?" Wait, find people

    without smelling things?

    The more Natsume Soseki felt, the more he felt that this was wrong.

    He glanced at Qingchi Lianyang, who had no intention of talking to animals at all, and then at the big dog five or six times bigger than himself that appeared at some time, staring at him warily, and suddenly realized.

    Is he exposed?

    So now is the time to kill the cat?

    Also, Qingchi Lianyang turned out not to be a supernatural being who manipulates dolls, but a supernatural being who controls dog-shaped supernatural beings?

    But it is true... In addition to rumors from the port mafia that there was a white-haired supernatural being sitting on the shoulders of a doll at the dinner party, the information obtained by the outside world shows that Aoike Lianyang stayed with a dog Together.

    The supernatural life form can't be too far away from the master...

    So, Qingchi Lianyang is not the supernatural person who controls the doll, but the doll sat on the shoulder temporarily during the dinner?