73

Chapter 73

    During the time the two chatted, Yuichi gained a lot. He got into the tree hole, took out a pile of wooden signs with varying degrees of damage, and then picked out a few intact ones, and carried them to Qingchi Lianyang's feet. Because of its small size, it falls all the way.

    "Smell... Mom..."

    After coming to the port mafia, Yuichi's appearance can be transformed into a child of five or six years old at most. He can't speak clearly, and his eyes are like ignorant children, instead of knowing his own "plot" The Creation of the Book, Clear Weirdness.

    This is Miss Yuzi's handwriting.

    Said that she hated Yuichi, after all, she was the biological child whom she loved since childhood. Say no hate, unintentional injury is also unbearably painful. So he transformed Yuichi into this, and it doesn't bother him to see it, anyway, she is the source of power.

    Osamu Dazai picked up a wooden sign uninvited, and the signature on it was a well-known senior cabinet official.

    Xiongyi bent down to pick up a wooden sign, held it up with both hands, and brought it to Aoike Lianyang.

    This is a sign asking for money, signed 'Takahashi Jiro'.

    Aoike Lianyang... didn't understand what Yuichi meant.

    Why take these brands?

    Osamu Dazai poked his head over, his eyes flickered, and he picked up another sign.

    "The people on these three signs are all dead."

    No wonder the monastery was abandoned so quickly.

    "These three people are all well-known big shots. They died five years ago, three years ago, and... three days ago."

    Recently.

    Qingchi Lianyang was taken aback.

    Days as a unit of time are comparable to years, which is mind-boggling.

    "Three days ago?"

    "Well, Xiao Jinghua killed it."

    Osamu Dazai smiled mockingly.

    Those who came to ask for money and official career ended up begging to death. These people are most afraid of death.

    Ridicule is ridicule, but these three people reflected a very important thing.

    ——Not only the monks, but also the pilgrims who had been to this monastery before, all died unexpectedly.

    All died of natural causes.

    Most importantly, according to this logic, the families visited by the director of the orphanage, the classmates of the police daughter, the colleagues of the police, the friends of the writer, and the readers of the book signing will all die.