15

Chapter 15

    Inside the villa, there is an extremely well-decorated European-style decoration, a two-story duplex building, and a spiral staircase coiled in the corner. Entering the porch, there is a vast living room with some exquisite handicrafts on the table.

    Oda Sakunosuke frowned.

    Even if ten servants clean it every day, it is impossible for the house to be so clean. There is no life here at all, only the cold silence like a haunted house that no one has visited for decades.

    Aoike Lianyang looked at the house. Many of the details he described in the novel have been embodied.

    Because his father Taiichiro is a psychiatrist, there will always be guests at home, so the lobby on the first floor is as clean as the living room of the National Assembly, without any traces of life.

    There are many unopened disposable slippers and a machine for hot towels in the cabinet at the entrance. This is to give the patient the ease of 'coming home'.

    Miss Yuzi fell silent from the moment she entered the door. It brought back bad memories for her.

    Qingchi Lianyang didn't stay any longer, he went straight to the second floor.

    The stairs were made of wood, but the planks were thick, and the velvet carpet was laid, so that it was almost silent when stepped on.

    Seeing him go, Oda Sakunosuke followed him.

    The second floor and the scene of the novel are the same.

    There are a lot of boxes piled up in the corner, which is the sundry area of ​​the house.

    A low window was opened near the corner, and under the low window was a simple wooden chair that was incompatible with the European-style architecture of the whole house. Someone was sitting on it, just able to see the scene outside the window.

    It was an ordinary scene, but Oda Sakunosuke looked weird.

    It was as if the chair was a narrow 'dog cage' used in prisons to punish prisoners.

    The "dog cage" is a characteristic building of the prison, usually only half the size of a household refrigerator, with only one entrance, and people can only curl up inside with their knees hugged when they get in. The only light source is a low window that is as high as the eyes.

    Probably a place where the servants sit and rest...

    Oda Sakunosuke guessed in his heart. He looked in the direction the chair was facing, and found that there was a sofa, and Aoike Lianyang was standing in front of the sofa, looking at something on it.

    Miss Yuzi was more excited. A bunch of black wires ran from where her arm met her shoulder and hit the couch.

    Then, there was a toothache chewing sound in the room.

    Oda Sakunosuke's eyebrows twitched, and he walked over. Unexpectedly, he didn't see any horrible corpse on the sofa that made people feel physically uncomfortable. There was only a lighter with a metal casing on the sofa.