76

Chapter 76

    "Is this the place you said, I will definitely jump up in surprise when I arrive?"

    Qingchi Lianyang stood outside the venue and took a deep breath.

    He believed in Osamu Dazai's evil.

    Even through a wall, the noise in the room flooded into his brain like viscous ocean waves, and irritability and disgust arose in response to his heart.

    ...This kind of scene...is no surprise.

    "Be happy, Aoike, this is something worth celebrating."

    Osamu Dazai clasped his hands behind his head, looking relaxed, not conscious of causing trouble at all.

    He raised his chin, pointing to the bustling traffic in the venue. No matter the readers who come for the new book, or those who are attracted by the mystery of Mr. PM, looking forward to seeing the true face, all the faces are full of excitement and joy.

    "Look, they're here for you and your work."

    Laughs, love.

    The kindness of many living people. Isn't that the best way for a literary creator to be recognized?

    Qingchi Lianyang lowered her eyes, her eyes were cold, and she was not very interested.

    "...You think too highly of me."

    Osamu Dazai narrowed his pupils slightly, looking at Lianyang Aoike.

    It is said that people rely on clothes and horses rely on saddles, but this is not the case for him who has changed into a bright attire, still exuding aloofness and indifference all over his body. It seems that he will never be able to blend into this lively scene, because he does not belong to this bustling world.

    Something is wrong.

    For this kind of scene, he is as arrogant as Lianyang Qingike, so he should be complacent.

    Although he doesn't like crowded places, he shouldn't be so cold.

    Think these people are here because of the marketing of the publishing house, not his talent?

    impossible.

    Lianyang Aoike frequently replied to letters from readers before, and never let go of newspapers and magazines that printed comments on herself and her works. If you want to doubt yourself, you would have doubted it long ago, and you will not be depressed until now.

    Besides, he's not one to belittle himself.

    Osamu Dazai tentatively said, "You hate readers' gatherings?"

    After thinking about it, it seemed that the only explanation was this.

    Qingchi Lianyang's fingertips hanging by his side trembled slightly.

    Yes, he hates it.

    That was a matter of the previous life.