82

Chapter 82

    Have you ever thought about the truth of the world?

    The clouds in the sky, the water in the sea, the soil on the ground, the gods in the story. Thousands of years later, will you and your loved one come to this land again? Will everything repeat itself?

    Osamu Dazai knew the truth of the world.

    The gods of this world are supernatural items called 'books'.

    The story of this land is happening all the time.

    That is a concept called "parallel worlds".

    There are trillions of parallel worlds in the world, but there is only one real world.

    Therefore, all parallel world stories are similar. Because their direction has long been fixed, that is, to reproduce the main world.

    The stories in all the parallel worlds are very different, because a butterfly flapping its wings may also cause a typhoon.

    Osamu Dazai is the butterfly of this world.

    At the age of sixteen, he got the 'book' and knew the truth of the world. Since then, the butterfly has flapped its wings.

    Osamu Dazai became the mafia leader he shouldn't be. He changed the fate of two teenagers who should have gone into darkness and light respectively. He interpreted the world into a completely different appearance from the main world.

    Osamu Dazai looked at the young man sitting in front of him. In the mirror, he had a pair of clear blue-green pupils, like sprouts in early spring, like a cold pool under a glacier, and his freshly dried white hair fell fluffy, clean and ruthless like falling snow .

    Qingchi Lianyang also looked at himself in the mirror.

    The young man has always been expressionless, with narrow and long pupils and thin brows, resembling a snake and a scorpion.

    But it is probably the drops of water that fell when brushing the hair, dotted under the eyebrows and eyes, adding a few seeds of sadness.

    sad?

    It seems not.

    When talking about these pains, there is no heart-wrenching feeling, just a touch, like a cactus thorn piercing the skin, a little itchy, but not serious, it seems that it is understandable to keep it.

    Suddenly, Qingchi Lianyang's eyes darkened.

    Dazai covered his eyes.

    Qingchi Lianyang did not dodge, he closed his eyes obediently, feeling the warmth covering his eyelids.

    Osamu Dazai spoke, his voice was low and hoarse, with a bit of gentleness.

    He didn't mention what Qingchi Lianyang himself revealed just now, but asked an irrelevant question.

    "Qingchi, have you thought about the future?"