7

Chapter 7

    The atmosphere inside the house is solemn, and the outside is heavily guarded.

    Key words, the mafia, the headquarters, the vicious leader of the extreme, the boy who belonged to the bright world yesterday.

    "I won't kill you."

    "Thank you, I don't want to die for the time being."

    "I can wait for your voluntary death."

    "Voluntary?? Use the wrong word? Should it be natural death or accidental death?"

    " It's not wrong."

    "..."

    People will definitely call the police if they hear this, and by the way condemn the perverted and brutal remarks of the mafia leader, it's not the mafia leader who said it, but a role reversal.

    Dazai Osamu had already become numb to his bold remarks, and gave up exploring what else the guy in front of him could say that was so shocking that he could be executed a hundred times.

    He waved his hand.

    "Here you are, here you are."

    Anyway, the method of death he had planned, not to mention the corpse, might not even find a single complete bone. Even if the plan is wrong, he will never leave the whole body behind! Dazai thought angrily.

    Then, he thought sadly.

    no.

    Qingchi Lianyang couldn't get a complete body, so it would be nice not to trouble the port mafia, let alone become the umbrella he planned.

    "However, the conditions must be settled first. Not only will you be sent by me before I die, but after my death, you will have to stay in the port mafia for another two years and obey the orders of the next leader." Two years should be

    enough A new generation has grown up.

    Receiving a response, Qingchi Lianyang's eyes were filled with satisfaction and joy, and he bent slightly, dispelling his usual sharpness.

    "Thank you."

    It was obviously an extremely unfair contract, but he accepted it without hesitation as if he had obtained a huge advantage.

    Silly and sweet enough to make one's conscience ache.

    Osamu Dazai didn't really want to talk to him anymore.

    If in the past, someone like Qingchi Lianyang appeared, he could have a chat with him, now...

    don't tempt him to die!

    To be a man, we must learn to resist foreign temptations!

    Osamu Dazai meditated in his heart for several rounds, then jumped off the desk with a normal expression, went around to the back, and picked up a gift box the size of a shoebox from the chair.