27

Chapter Twenty Seven

    It was the first time Renyang Aoike saw such Osamu Dazai.

    He sat on a stump before the dark Dorian, like a demon on a lava-filled throne. The slender body is wrapped in a wide windbreaker, and the whole body is covered with moonlight, only the facial features are hidden in the darkness.

    A tattered young man screamed and rushed towards him, his clothes turned into the shape of a terrifying beast's head, with the aura of dying with everything.

    Osamu Dazai just stood up slowly, not flustered at all, because he had anticipated the attack, his iris-colored pupils were filled with boredom.

    Only when he glanced at Qingchi Lianyang who shouldn't be here from the corner of his eye, did a little different emotion appear on his face.

    Qingchi Lianyang shouldn't be here.

    The young leader shifted his eyes back and forth between the approaching attacker and the expressionless young man in white robes, and for the first time, he felt embarrassment of 'what's this called?'.

    Now this scene was planned by him.

    The boy who is launching an attack in front of him is another subordinate prepared by Osamu Dazai for his plan to expand the port mafia, and now it is a ceremony to subdue him.

    Even if there was an accident in the middle, Osamu Dazai didn't want this subordinate anymore...

    It shouldn't be Renyang Aoike who broke through.

    Looking for new subordinates in front of old subordinates, cheating in person... Bah. At most, it was petting a stray dog ​​on the side of the road in front of the family dog.

    Besides, as the leader, he has a lot of dogs, so there is no need to feel guilty or anxious.

    Osamu Dazai spurned himself in his heart, but his face remained calm all the time.

    "Miss Yuzi."

    Qingchi Lianyang said, and Miss Yuzi on her shoulder immediately turned her head and drove the black thread to save the scene.

    The black thread was much faster than the beast, but it was still too late, unable to crush the beast's head before the beast touched Osamu Dazai.

    But it's not a big problem.

    The animal head transformed by the supernatural ability shattered into white light before touching Osamu Dazai, and the boy who launched the attack was also kicked away by Osamu Dazai who stood up.

    Qingchi Lianyang called Miss Yuzi to stop, so that the black line of rescue would not disappear like a wild beast.

    Because of the battle with Zenyuan Shier, Miss Yuzi has already consumed too much.

    He raised his eyes, and his green pupils happened to meet Dazai Osamu's thoughtful gaze.

    The expressions of the two of them were not too disturbed.