110: Extra: About Honeymoon Travel (1)

Chapter 110 Extra Story About Honeymoon Travel (1)

    Regarding the honeymoon trip, Osamu Dazai had planned it for a long time.

    Of course, not unilaterally.

    Under the subtle influence of the recognized mind trainer in the dark world, Qingchi Lianyang has completely accepted the relationship between the two of them.

    "Falling in love is also a rare experience in novels."

    "Anyway, the ending is doomed, and the process doesn't matter at all, right, Aoike, you promise me to play..."

    Under Aoike Lianyang's shameful and angry eyes, Dazai Osamu raised his hand Hands, tongue out.

    "I'm sorry, sorry, I won't mention it, but Qingchi is really cute like that...and you are also very happy."

    His voice became smaller and smaller, for fear of offending Qingchi Lianyang like this, the novelist is originally indifferent , will not take the initiative to pursue those things, plus the thin skin that comes from nowhere, if you continue like this, you will find excuses to ignore him like after the first time.

    But...

    I promised him to put on a single piece of white home clothes, kneel and sit between the beds, his white skin was dyed pink, and he even bit his lower lip and stared at him, that timid, pure and charming look... ...Everyone can't help but write it down and keep it in their heads for repeated recall.

    In terms of acting, you are really talented, Aoike.

    Dazai Osamu naturally ignored the premise of this acting training - he promised Aoike Renyang to help refer to the character design of the next novel in exchange.

    Rounding is also voluntary by Aoike.

    As for the content of the novel is to make up for the incompleteness of the novel created by the novelist who used the complete suicide manual as the source of inspiration, there is no need to mention this matter.

    Qingchi Lianyang withdrew his gaze, and his gaze fell on his wrist.

    At this time, without the cover of the gloves, the red strangle marks on the wrists were clearly visible. The marks were not too heavy. Perhaps the instigator was excited, and suddenly remembered that these hands belonged to a novelist, so he couldn't bear to use them. Shackle damages the bird.

    Even so, Aoike Lianyang still covered it well.

    Dazai felt a little uncomfortable about this.

    Is it embarrassing for Renyang Aoike to let others know about their relationship?

    Although he knew that Qingchi Lianyang's cover was not because of the above reasons.

    But this does not prevent Dazai from making trouble.

    Because Aoike Lianyang was very afraid of this. He was tempted by Dazai Osamu's face, and then he was changed and redeemed a little bit. The golden thread voluntarily put on the wings was pulled by both sides, and became more and more firm in Dazai Osamu's hands. .