97

Chapter 97

    "Besides the copy of the fingerprint, what other bargaining chips do we have?"

    Qingchi Lianyang asked. The young man's face was cold, his tone was indifferent, and the words he said were even more terrifying.

    "I'm going to kill him."

    Not wanting, but wanting. The novelist is bound to win.

    Just as Osamu Dazai bent one finger and twisted a corner of the document paper, he wanted to turn the page, but when he heard this, he raised his eyes to look at him.

    Qingchi Lianyang, who has always been ruthless and casual, was so radical for the first time. What a surprise.

    "Hmm... not a bad wish." He smiled: "I thought you didn't care at all."

    After all, whether it was at the beginning of the investigation, or after the "book" thing cracked the whole truth, Aoki Lianyang was right. Showing too strong emotions.

    "You said, he still wants me." There was a hint of sarcasm in Qingchi Lianyang's eyes, and he made an inappropriate metaphor: "No matter how much a sheep in the light defends and trains himself, he can't hide from the darkness. The peeping of a wolf with sharp claws and fangs.”

    Then, the most effective way to break the situation is——

    “Kill the wolf?” Osamu Dazai continued: “But we are not sheep, Qingchi, and the enemy will not be stupid enough to treat us as sheep. No matter how arrogant Fudi

    Yingchi is, he has also become a fine fox. He knows that if Qingchi Lianyang is a weak and obedient sheep, there will be no sheep in the world. One hundred serious to deal with.

    "But you didn't deny this, didn't you? You consider the issues much more comprehensively than I do. From forecasting to entrusting the mission of the Secret Service to leaving key evidence, to dispatching Zhongya in the Central Plains, you should have already done it." There are two perfect coping plans for getting fingerprints' and 'not getting fingerprints'." "

    As long as you make a move, our battle with the opponent will not be in a difficult mode."

    Osamu Dazai raised his eyebrows, as if seeing Aoike for the first time Lian Yang is amazed by his appearance.

    "Are you serious, Qingchi? Do you want revenge so eagerly?"

    "It's not revenge." Qingchi Lianyang corrected him: "It's just that I don't want to hear about my past, which appears in the mouths of people other than you and me. The enemy

    should be buried under the loess of memory with regrets, never to see the light.

    "Give me an order, leader, whether it is within my power or not."

    Osamu Dazai was silent for a few seconds, then suddenly laughed: "Do you have anything to hide from me?

    " The meaning of the matter is probably to let him be bolder and propose tasks beyond his cognition of his abilities, because the novelist's abilities are far more shallow than he knows.