31

Chapter Thirty-One

    In the car, Dazai Osamu and Aoike Renyang carefully counted how busy he was.

    Pre-empt the novelist before he finds an opportunity to bring blame for what happened last night.

    "Your second part is about to start writing."

    Thinking of what Aoike Renyang did, Osamu Dazai felt a little helpless.

    Because he used a special writing method when he wrote "Mother" and "Wife", even if someone knows that there is a novelist in the Port Mafia, it is difficult to distinguish the doll who manipulates the needle and thread attack from the novel. The doll's supporting cast ties together.

    Sometimes it is also a kind of distress for subordinates to worry too much.

    Aoike Lianyang, who did not have the exact structure of the second novel, nodded: "Yes." The

    first novel was based on Izumi Kyoka, but what about the second one?

    Totally uninspired.

    Is it because of too much output?

    But he didn't think much about the creation of "Xiao"...

    Qingchi Lianyang began to think about whether to go out for a stroll.

    Anyway, Miss Yuzi can protect Osamu Dazai.

    "Those letters are being sent in a steady stream, and you have to choose some replies."

    "Mother" is now at the top of the monthly most anticipated suspense novel list.

    Under the upsurge of forums and offline bookstores, almost everyone ignored its initial label of thriller novels. Maybe he didn't want to admit that he was scared.

    Qingchi Lianyang replied while thinking: "Yeah."

    "Chuya can help me review documents when I am around, so you should also learn to help me bear part of it."

    Zhongyuan Zhong also works as a guard in the chief's room. Should be able to handle more files.

    Thinking of the assassins that Ms. Yuzi swatted flies like swatting flies, Aoike Lianyang thought.

    "Yeah."

    "So, how can you sleep!"

    "..."

    "Aww——"

    Qingchi Lianyang glanced at the passenger seat and tried to chat with the driver, but was ignored by the driver who wished he was deaf Big dog.

    "Why don't you hurry up and tell me the destination and my next job."

    "尨" is becoming more and more like a real dog.