64

Chapter 64

    Osamu Dazai listened to Nekoya Shuo's narration with a dark face.

    The only happy thing is that he grabbed the Norwegian Forest Cat who was about to run away, pushed him...to his side, sat and listened together, and then admired two faces that were darker than him.

    In front of outsiders, or other than Miss Yuzi, Qingchi Lianyang absolutely refused to have any intimate contact with him.

    Rather than repelling or embarrassing, Osamu Dazai prefers to call someone who is cute, for example - shy.

    It's definitely not that it's lazy in private, and the resistance of too many people is the unbearable external stimulation.

    But it's also great.

    Qingchi Lianyang always presents an unshakable and indifferent image in front of others, but it is special in front of him.

    Osamu Dazai thought, and glanced proudly at the forest cat beside him.

    Then I saw tenderness, exploration and careful care in its pupils.

    It wasn't for him, and he never even enjoyed it.

    Osamu Dazai felt itchy for no reason.

    The young leader touched his teeth with the tip of his tongue, and without changing the smile on his face, he just grabbed the forest cat's upturned head with his hand, just covering the shining cat's eyes.

    His dog...cat...human, how can he see other people...Yuanlu and the boy with a strange disease seem to be just Aoike Lianyang's ability.

    Who cares, Osamu Dazai only knows that he is upset.

    Aoike Renyang: ...

    He used the smoothness and softness of the cat to break free from Dazai Osamu's hands easily, but speaking from experience, the forest cat did not run far, but sat down gracefully in another direction, and at the same time glanced back at him.

    That look was cold and clear, like a pool of water in early spring, but there was no boredom, just pure doubt.

    Take the trouble.

    Osamu Dazai suddenly thought of this word. When treating him, Qingchi Lianyang always showed 12 points of patience and indulgence.

    He suddenly felt happy, and the corners of his lips curved into a dazzling arc.

    Suo Nekoya, who was stammering and explaining: ...

    Menka, who had always disliked Osamu Dazai: ...

    Whether they knew Osamu Dazai or not, both of them had an idea in their hearts.

    --hate him.

    It's a pity that "protect Osamu Dazai" seems to be something engraved in their avatars.