85

Chapter 85

    This absurd idea was quickly rejected by Gojo Satoru.

    Just kidding, how could he be hated? He is the strongest!

    Since the establishment of the Magic Association, Yuanhe has not been very pleasing to his eyes. Gojo Satoru attributed this to his jealousy of his handsomeness.

    And Qingchi Lianyang has a cold face towards everyone, and his attitude is not included in the statistics. Gojo Wu also complained to Xia Youjie about whether he was born with facial paralysis, but he was beaten up by Yuan Lu for telling someone.

    As for that Dazai?

    Isn't it normal that the vicious mafia doesn't like everyone?

    Especially in the face of a bright and stalwart strongest magician like him! Isn't it normal to be ashamed of yourself?

    Case solved!

    Gojo Satoru was complacent, and the skeptical expression on his face lasted for less than three seconds.

    He unceremoniously sat back on the couch, his legs raised, but he didn't want to rub Qingchi Lianyang again.

    "Let me tell you, I helped you catch the pastry anyway, why are you so rude, sweeping the floor is very troublesome." Seeing

    Gojo Satoru sitting next to Aoike Lianyang again, Yuanhe couldn't help his gentle appearance , sneered and opened his mouth.

    "Gojo-kun, have you finished your mission?"

    Wujo Wu patted his head, as if he had just woken up from a dream, but there was no regret in his tone.

    "No."

    Source and: ?

    He clenched his fists tightly, looking like he really wanted to punch Gojo Satoru.

    How did this guy come up with such a righteous thing!

    According to the original intention of the establishment of the Magic Association, he, the chairman, and Gojo Satoru, the executive director, are on an equal footing.

    However, since the establishment of the Magic Association, Minazu had never seen Gojo Satoru in the office where he appeared.

    Compared with taking power, Gojo Satoru seems to prefer to do some mindless fighting and killing. The most important thing is that under the current situation that conjurers don't need to use "tents" to hide themselves, Gojo Satoru, who was already ostentatious, became even more ostentatious.

    On the premise of not hurting the onlookers, he deeply implemented the concept

    of the Conjuration Association - conjurations come to the public, and conjurers are heroes who can stand in the light.

    As far as Yuanhe knows, Gojo Satoru's popularity on the Internet even faintly surpasses him who originally attended various TV shows as the president of the Magic Association.