25

Chapter Twenty-Five

    These kidnappers are ordinary people. To Ms. Yuzi, they are no different from the crabs with their teeth and claws in the vegetable washing pool.

    "Xiao" pretended to twitch his nose twice, then wagged his tail and ran around a container.

    Ms. Yuzi immediately punctured a hole in the iron sheet with a needle from the black thread, and then dug a hole in the iron sheet like a paper. A dozen strands of thread condensed and stretched in, rolling up the spring mirror flower and the target inside. come out.

    Quan Jinghua, who just settled down and wanted to find out the target's young master's mood, was wrapped into a rice dumpling and kidnapped: ...

    She glanced at the target who had fainted from fright, and was very worried about the other's mental state.

    After all, these kidnappers are ignorant, and they can sell even 20 million yuan as ordinary people. Naturally, it is impossible to treat them well like kidnapping rich young masters, as long as they can guarantee their survival. This person is currently in a very weak physical condition.

    Qingchi Lianyang asked Miss Yuzi to put the two of them down, and then glanced inside the container. The tin box was cut in half by Miss Yuzi, leaving only a dark hole, exposing a row of children inside.

    Frightened by the sudden light and black lines, they only dared to show their heads and looked out with dark and timid eyes.

    These are probably children from Leibo Street, who were unlucky enough to be caught. They knew that the seemingly strong man outside was not here to save them, so they all obediently dared not speak out, secretly thankful.

    Qingchi Lianyang was not interested in why there were so many hostages that were not mentioned in the information, he looked away, threw a thread to Quan Jinghua, and then ordered.

    "You are here to protect him, and reinforcements will arrive in a while."

    The 20 million you got, don't let others take advantage of it.

    In addition to the dirty children from Leibo Street, there are two adults in the container, who should be kidnapped Yokohama residents. Although they are ordinary people without bounties, they can also give the organization a good reputation.

    Didn't Osamu Dazai want to rule the entire Kanto mafia?

    Quan Jinghua glanced at her empty chest, bit her lower lip, and opened her mouth with difficulty.

    "Mr. Qingchi, my mobile phone was taken away."

    It was a relic left by her mother...

    Qingchi Lianyang's eyes fell on the robber who fell to the ground. did not stay.

    It should be explained to it about protecting the environment and keeping alive during the battle. After all, when cleaning up the three supernatural beings this morning, Osamu Dazai intentionally or unintentionally mentioned that the wanted criminal is more valuable if he is alive.

    What do you think, he replied Quan Jinghua.

    "Don't worry about the contact problem."