48

Chapter Forty-eight

    Beach, sun, sea, beautiful women in bikinis.

    This is the vacation scene that many people dream of.

    Gojo Satoru watched them ruthlessly pass by his eyes.

    Just because Yuanlu insisted on going to the aquarium first.

    "Although the Kuroshio Sea is very famous, it can't catch up with the sea! It's just an aquarium!" Gojo Satoru tried to protest: "Why didn't you follow my schedule!" After rescuing the kidnapped Kuroi Misato, the

    four It hit it off and decided to stay in Okinawa for a day before leaving.

    Anyway, the time for assimilation is the evening of the day after tomorrow, and there is nothing to do when I go back to the high school.

    Besides, thanks to the 'Thirty Million Wanted' issued by Pan Xingjiao, going back to the high school is not necessarily safer than staying outside.

    Wujo Wumei called it: "This is to catch the enemy by surprise."

    Xia Youjie agreed.

    Yuanlu and Amauchi Riko hugged and cheered: "Yeah!"

    The hostility between the two of them disappeared because of the confirmation of the plan. The other one didn't know that the former had been hostile to him from the beginning to the end, and his innocent and romantic heart ached.

    Misato Kuroi, who is not qualified to express her opinion: ...

    Gojo Satoru patted her on the shoulder, and said very firmly: "Don't worry, the first year of the high school has been guarded at the airport, and nothing will happen." No, what should be worried should

    be natural disasters Man-made disaster.

    If a typhoon comes at this time, the airport will be closed and no one will be able to leave.

    Kuroi Misato was about to say something, but the moment she saw Xia Youjie, she held back her words.

    Even if the airport is grounded, the mantra operator must have a flying mantra on his body, so there is no need to worry.

    "I don't want it." Yuan Lu gave him a white look: "Go to the aquarium first, and then play in the water."

    Gojo Satoru didn't care about the plan he had made, so he ran to the beach at one o'clock in the afternoon when the sun was shining?

    Sun can not kill him.

    Gojo Satoru gritted his teeth, and glanced at the sea thrown behind him by the speeding bus without giving up.

    What fun is there in the aquarium! Isn't that the place where housewives take elementary school students on a spring outing?

    Xia Youjie nodded silently, but dared not speak out.

    No matter how reluctant the two DKs were, the first stop of the group was at the well-known aquarium - the Kuroshio Sea.