75

Chapter Seventy-Five

    The thing is like this, after Osamu Dazai proudly packed a bunch of clothes, including the popular couple clothes of the season, he did not forget the basic purpose of coming to the clothing sales area - to change their outfits.

    No way, in this country, anyone who wears a black suit is either an office worker or a mafia.

    The former would not go out in formal clothes while on vacation, and the latter, with Aoike Renyang's temperament and appearance, Dazai Osamu was really afraid of being arrested by the police when he was shopping.

    The citizens of Tokyo may not be as big-hearted as the citizens of Yokohama.

    So, after teasing Lianyang Aoike enough, Osamu Dazai chose two suits of normal uniforms, and came to the dressing room with the big and small bags that he hadn't even seen. Then after putting on new clothes, I unpacked it.

    Facts have proved that people can not be too arrogant.

    Osamu Dazai squatted on the floor of the locker room, watching the women's clothing taken out of the gift bag and fell silent.

    Yes, this dress is ingenious in design, fine in workmanship, exquisite in materials, and expensive.

    But it is a women's dress.

    Whoever they are sitting on can't wear it.

    But I bought everything...

    Dazai Osamu's gaze fell on Aoike Lianyang, with malicious intent in his eyes.

    The boy had just taken off his outer white robe and was wearing a gray-white undershirt. His body was thin, but not too thin, with a slender waist, and his slightly long white hair covered the back of his neck. Looking from the back, he was a girl with short hair. Pass.

    "Qingchi." Osamu Dazai held up the dress without concealing his malice: "Do you want to try this?"

    Aoike Lianyang hung his robe on the hanger, squatting at Dazai Osamu who was squatting on the ground. The black windbreaker on his body was custom-made by hand, and the price was so expensive that even the European royal family would envy it, but it was just dragged on the ground at this time.

    But think about it, as the leader, Osamu Dazai, the only expensive expense is a few clothes that the logistics department forcibly prepared.

    His materialistic requirements are really pitifully low.

    "I don't want to."

    "Hey..." Osamu Dazai made a disappointed voice: "Is it not possible?"

    "Why do you want to wear it?"

    Aoike Lianyang didn't quite understand.

    To be honest, it is indeed a hit of the season. The women's suit is really beautiful. The tweed jacket is embroidered with gold thread, with retro buttons, and the hip-wrapped skirt of the same color is elegant and generous. Here comes the deer, she will love it.