87

Chapter 87 (Revised)

    Qingchi Lianyang opened his eyes, and the surroundings were pitch black, except for a dazzling light not far away, so he couldn't see the content clearly.

    Didn't there just be a book?

    He was a little surprised, and just about to go over to have a look, the tingling of his fingertips attracted his attention again.

    Qingchi Lianyang looked down, and found that his hands were already covered with bones, and the knuckles were covered with blood-stained wounds, and what was missing was more than a little flesh and blood.

    ……his hand.

    "With such a hand, even if you wake up, you won't be able to hold the pen." The

    immature child's voice couldn't be more clear in such a quiet space where you can even hear your breathing clearly.

    Qingchi Lianyang remembered this voice very clearly, it was the god who "dreamed" with him back then.

    Qingchi Lianyang looked up and looked around, but couldn't find the source of the sound.

    "You are taking your time."

    The voice sneered again. It seems that there is a child carved in pink and jade sitting on a tree and shaking his legs, his voice is full of maturity that does not match his age.

    Qingchi Lianyang walked towards the only source of light, said in a deep voice.

    Although the voice was not directed, but intuitively, he felt that he was going to pass.

    "Why are you in a hurry, because you want to see me panic?"

    "Whatever you think."

    Qingchi Lianyang kept his eyes fixed, and the light ball was reflected in the blue pupils.

    It's very close.

    "So, you don't know what I'm thinking?"

    The child's voice was silent for a few seconds, and then became a little annoyed.

    "I hate you, Qingchi Lianyang."

    "Oh."

    "..."

    As they got closer, Qingchi Lianyang also saw something in the light ball, and then he was taken aback.

    That is a book. That's to be expected, but the book...

    the child's voice was a little smug.

    "Does it look familiar?"

    Qingchi Lianyang was silent.

    It was The Red and the Black.

    The format of this collection, as well as the voice of the child, is that his adoptive mother's book has not escaped.