44

Chapter Forty-Four

    "The task this time... is to bring the girl back and erase it."

    The burly teacher with a crew cut stood on the stage with a solemn expression.

    As soon as these words came out, the three people in the audience were a little stunned.

    Wujo Wuxia Youjie, who has a lively personality, immediately started whispering. : Yuan Lu sat on the side, raising his hands obediently like a primary school student.

    "Teacher Ye Moth, what do you mean by erasure? Do you want us to kill people?"

    Who is that girl, and three special conjurers are needed to kill her?

    Yuan Lu, who lacks interest in any task, rarely becomes interested. She has always longed for a hearty battle.

    Seeing the relief in Ye Mo Zhengdao's eyes, Gojo Satoru rolled his eyes.

    How could anyone be confused by the cute face of this devil king in chaos.

    Fortunately, Ye Mo Zhengdao didn't see Gojo Satoru's provocative behavior, and concentrated on answering the three good students in his heart.

    "Because spring is here..."

    "I said, because the principal will be changed in spring, Teacher Ye Moth is in a daze."

    Ye Mozheng said with a vein on his forehead.

    In the next second, a piece of chalk precisely hit Gojo Wu on the forehead.

    The world is quiet.

    If it was before, Noctuma Zhengdao, who was troubled by two problem children and became resistant, could still bear it.

    Ever since Yuan Lu entered school, Noctuma Zhengdao couldn't stand it anymore.

    ——Aren’t there normal students in the world?

    Noctua clapped his hands rightly, and looked at Xia Youjie who was covering his mouth and giggling, his eyes were sharp enough to kill wolves.

    Xia Youjie shook his body and subconsciously sat down.

    "It's because Lord Tianyuan's technique is about to be initialized."

    Noctua Zhengdao nodded in satisfaction, then gave Xia Youjie a look and asked him to continue talking.

    What is Master Tianyuan?

    Yuanlu seems to be a student who has caught a math problem that cannot be solved, his glasses are shining, waiting to learn knowledge.

    Night Moth Zhengdao was pleased again.

    "Wu, Jie, you should learn more from Xiaolu. She hasn't learned theoretical knowledge before, and her test scores are several blocks away from yours. She must have studied in private     .