96

Chapter Ninety-Six

    How to take care of a drunk man.

    Well, Osamu Dazai can't use this question.

    Aoike Lianyang's wine was quite good, so he followed him, even if it wasn't for Dazai Osamu's tight grasp, he even wanted to go by himself.

    But it can be seen that Qingchi Lianyang is indeed drunk this time.

    How did you get it?

    Of course, the bottles of foreign wine on the table are all famous spirits.

    The two showed off three bottles in less than an hour. Whoever is not drunk.

    Under the horrified eyes of the patrolling guards, Osamu Dazai closed the elevator door without changing his face, then went to the top floor to admire the hesitant eyes of the guards on the top floor, and closed the door of the chief's room with a 'bang'.

    Miss Yuzi fled from Qingchi Lianyang a little bit, and reintegrated herself into the chief's room.

    After all, who likes to be so close to someone who can make him disappear.

    The small door next to the chief's room slowly opened a gap, and an immature girl stood behind.

    Akutagawa Gin originally just wanted to see people, but when he saw the scene outside, his hands trembled, and he almost knocked the door behind him, causing a commotion.

    A few seconds later, she closed the door silently, a slight blush appeared on her cheeks.

    The girl turned around, her eyes wandering a bit.

    "Mom, you're back."

    The three-headed rag doll who appeared in the hut at unknown time shook its hands, and a roll of black thread wove words behind it.

    "Good afternoon, my lovely little Yin."

    Dazai Osamu helped Aoike Renyang into the back room and went straight to the bathroom.

    He walked around behind him, put one hand on the young man's shoulder, and the other held his waist. Seen from the mirror, he was almost in a hugging posture from behind.

    "Do you want to throw up?"

    Qingchi Lianyang shook his head, his green pupils were blurred and foggy. He squinted in the mirror and saw only two overlapping figures.

    Osamu Dazai put his hands on his waist, and there was something strange. Probably because of itching, or the discomfort of being touched by someone on a sensitive and fragile place, Aoike Lianyang said dumbly.

    "Let go of me... I can stand by myself."

    Dazai Osamu's hand was a bit stronger, and he said in a helpless tone that could not resist, and he was trying to coax a child.