68

Chapter 68

    Facts have proved that Qingchi Lianyang was right to suspect.

    Because as soon as he arrived in Tokyo, Osamu Dazai confidently left the task to Yuan Shika.

    By the way, she was being overwhelmed by various tasks of the Magic Association at this time.

    As a "superior conjurer", Yuanga is also the selfishness of Osamu Dazai. Her work center is set in the "conjuration world", not Yokohama.

    "Understood... I'm fighting, bastard curse spirit, go die!"

    Pretending not to hear the accusations on the other end of the phone, Osamu Dazai left a sentence, "Remember to catch them alive, and then send them directly to the Tokyo branch without notifying us." ", and hung up the phone happily.

    Abandoning the driver, Osamu Dazai led Aoike Lianyang up and down like a primary school student on a spring outing, turning left and right on the winding trail, and finally stopped in front of a three-story building.

    He opens his hand like magic and presents the great masterpiece to the sole audience.

    "Dangdang, this is our temporary residence."

    Qingchi Lianyang followed his guidance and looked over.

    There is nothing to say about this house, it is just an ordinary villa, the only thing worth noting is probably its neighbors. In such a place full of Western-style buildings and small courtyards, there is a traditional wooden courtyard that is out of place.

    The two buildings are very close to each other, only separated by a three-meter-wide alley.

    Moreover, Xiaoyanglou is the only three-storey building in the surrounding area, and the architectural planning does not match the surrounding area.

    In that courtyard...

    seeing that Aoike Renyang's gaze fell on the neighboring house for too long, Osamu Dazai also looked over.

    There was a smile in his tone, but the expression on his face was very strange, and the pupils of his eyes reflected a blood-like brilliance under the refraction of the sunlight.

    "Well, what about a respectable person living here?"

    Respectable person?

    Qingchi Lianyang was noncommittal, he raised his hand, a black thread wrapped around his fingertips, spun around intimately, and then outlined a few words with great flexibility.

    "Danger", "Murderous" and "Erase"

    on the white-haired boy's shoulders, at some point there appeared a puppet that looked like its head had been broken off. The prosthetic eye reflects a strange light.

    The doll's line of sight happened to be facing the wooden courtyard.

    When they approached this area just now, there was a murderous intent directed at Osamu Dazai. Although it was fleeting, Miss Yuzi was keenly aware that the source was that courtyard. It asked: Do you want to dispose of it?