65

Chapter 65

After teasing Aoike Lianyang deliberately, Osamu Dazai finalized the meeting place, he said with a smile.

"It's the same as Kyoka's time, just pass my words through the headset."

Without being caught by Edogawa Ranpo, Osamu Dazai was still very interested in chatting with him.

Of course, what he is more interested in is the reason why Ranpo Edogawa did not hesitate to reveal that he knew about the restart of the world and must meet him. Could it be... have you discovered something?

Qingchi Lianyang responded and retreated from the chief's room.

The meeting place is the sixteenth floor of the most central office, which is... the big dining hall.

Aoike Renyang has never been here, but Akutagawa Gin and "尨" are regular customers.

The former selects ingredients for Miss Yuzi, and the latter picks up leftovers for his cat and dog friends.

At this time, it is meal time.

"You don't need to wear work clothes? Then who, why haven't you seen it before?"

"You're crazy, that's the big man on the top floor, don't point at him, and be careful that he cuts off your arm for salad." "

It's so scary!"

"That Of course, he is that hell eater, I heard that he likes to eat people's hearts the most..."

Aoike Renyang with built-in ears: ...

So, following Dazai Osamu's enthusiasm for his science popularization of the "cold-faced evil spirit" "perverted" After the human body collector, ghost puppeteer, and assassin killer, did he get another nickname of hell eater?

It is worthy of being a hot-blooded mafia, and the title is really secondary.

When the knowledgeable Mr. Mafia told his colleagues that "the internal organs of all the assassins who went to the top floor will be gone, because the people with logistics were curious and cut open the belly of the corpse", Aoki Lianyang found the meeting place.

'Dining Room for Cadres' is hung on the mahogany door in big golden characters.

Edogawa Ranpo is inside.

"This yokan is so good!"

As soon as the door was opened, there was a cheery voice of praise from the lounge.

A young man with a baby face was sitting on the table, holding a piece of yokan in his hand and eating deliciously. The long black coat that was supposed to be open was tightly buttoned up. The style was somewhat familiar. His two snow-white calves were dangling, and the leather shoes did not seem to fit well. feet, but better than none.

...That is, Chuya's windbreaker?

Aoike Lianyang remembered that Dazai Osamu once complained that the price of privately-made clothes in the past six months has almost caught up with one-sixth of the quarter's transaction volume. Of course, only four people's clothes can go on that reimbursement list.