34

A/n: Before we start, I'd suggest listening to some party music to fit the vibe. You know what I mean 😏. If you'd like me to make a playlist of my own, let me know!
———

 If you'd like me to make a playlist of my own, let me know!———

I rest my head against the bathroom wall. Why the hell did I do that?

I feel Lavender's eyes on me before she hops off the counter and walks out.

Collecting myself, I take a deep breath and follow her to Harper's room.

"Oh, wow! You look so good!" Lavender exclaims to Theo.

Seriously?

The girls sprayed his dreads green and painted the clown face just like the Joker.

"You did good on Elijah's shirt, Lav," I hear Lynn speak.

"Yeah. Um, thanks."

I see her tense from my name. She won't turn around to look at me. What have I done?

The girls leave to the bathroom to go change leaving us three guys in Harper's room alone.

Sage immediately stands up and goes to Harper's closet, reaching on the top shelf, he takes out a black shoebox.

He sits on the bed and opens the box revealing a bunch of candy. Sage shakes a bunch of M&M's in his mouth as Theo and I stare at him in confusion.

"Theo, I heard you invited my sister over to your house yesterday. What did you guys do?"

I'm curious as well, Theo.

He licks his lips and readjusts in his spot on the bed. "We just watched a movie."

"Sure," Sage suspiciously drags biting into a Snickers as he eyes Theo.

"Sage Leno Quinn! Put my candy down right now!" Harper bursts into the room in her fairy outfit.

She's wearing a white corset top with a white semi-transparent hem skirt, white fairy wings, and a flower headband.

"I'll pay you back!" He holds his hands up to defend himself from getting beat with the pillow Harper's hitting him with.

"No, you won't, you never do! You're in like $100 of debt with me just for this month!"

"How fun, another fight," Lynn sarcastically says as she waltzes in, putting her hair up in a loose curly bun.

I check out her outfit as she walks to the other side of the room. She's wearing a glittery green tight strapless dress and the bottom is cut to make it look like Tinker Bell's. She's paired it with lighter green fairy wings.