46

I'm walking behind the girls as they point out every 'scary' decoration

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I'm walking behind the girls as they point out every 'scary' decoration.

Looking over at Finn, I push him in the back of the head. "Ow— what?"

"Go talk to Sofía," I insist.

"She's so pretty and I don't think she likes me."

"Well, you won't know that if you don't talk to her. Lav invited her for you."

Sage throws an arm around Finn. "Yeah, I mean, you think that stops your big brother? Lav hates Elijah but that doesn't stop him from talking to her."

I poke the inside of my cheek with my tongue. "Nice."

Sage sends me a big grin and I can't help but smile myself.

"Go talk to her!" I demand.

"I will! I will! At the next house," Finn waves me off.

"Lavender," I call out her name, making her stop and turn toward me. "You missed this house."

Finn quietly groans before taking Giselle's hand and walking up to the big house with Sofía.

"This is a big house, I want some," Sage explains. He takes off his cowboy hat and flips it upside down to use as a bucket.

I move over next to Lav and nudge her on the shoulder. "Having fun?"

"Yes, because I love walking around blocks and blocks with heeled boots on!" She smiles sarcastically.

"I'll trade you shoes," I offer.

Lavender looks down at my white Converse and then her boots. Her attention turns back on me and she laughs, making me fall back in love with her all over again.

"They had full-sized candy bars!" Sage comes rushing back.

Sage gives a big chocolate bar to Lavender and they walk with Gigi while Finn finally talks with Sofía.

I feel a hand try to wrap around my shoulder. Looking down, I see Harper smiling up at me. "Hola. How are you and Lavender?"

"Shush, Harper. She's right there." I gesture in front of us.

"She's like ahead of everyone, she's fine. Answer my question."

"I— I don't know. What do you want me to tell you?"

"Lav told me what you did. Bad move buddy. Lavender will always find out one way or another," Harper warns.

"Yeah, I got that. Thank you." I narrow my eyes at her.

"Want a tip?" she asks.

"Um—"

"Lavender loves aquariums and zoos. But only if you know for sure that they're not harming the animals," Harper interrupts.

Lavenderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें