14

We arrive at a fancy clothing place that Harper thinks gives off 'Paris' vibes

Elijah and Lynn sit on the couch in front of the dressing rooms while Harper and I find outfits.

We're picking through dresses when I hear Lynn laughing. I turn my head to see her smiling at him and picking something off his crewneck.

I can't help but stare at them.

Am I jealous? Do I want to pick lint off Elijah Rivera's shirt?

"Lovey, you okay?" I look over at Harper and nod. "You sure? Your face looks like you just saw a puppy get ran over."

"Yeah, I'm just like super hungry I think," I lie right through my teeth.

"Let's go get something to eat then, this can wait."

Both Harper and Sage know about my eating habits so if I say I'm hungry, they stop everything they're doing just to get me some food. It's kinda sweet but also annoying at times but I know they have good intentions.

"It's alright, I can wait." I try to change the subject and find some clothes. "What about this?" I pull out a white long-sleeve lace mini dress.

She quietly gasps. "That's so cute! It kinda shows off your boobs. What if we meet cute French boys," she whispers.

"And, it's going back." I'm about to hang it back up when she grabs my wrist. She shakes her index finger in my face and shoves the dress into my chest.

I laugh as we continue to look through the clothes.

Harper and I grabbed a bunch of clothes and now we're in our dressing rooms. I decide to try on the vintage brown high-waisted boyfriend jeans I found. I pull off my shoes and slide out of my skirt.

I button up the pants and look at all angles in the mirror. Along with the brow and lashes, I also got blessed in the ass department, not to brag.

"Lavey, you ready?" Harper yells to me, her room right across from mine.

"Mhm!"

I hear her curtain open so I do the same. I look at her to see her wearing a pair of low-waisted light washed loose jeans.

"Those are cute!" we both say at the same time.

"You guys look so good!" Lynn says.

"Gracias," Harper sings as she drags me out to the huge mirror beside the couch.

I admire her in the reflection as she does a full spin. She grins at me before grabbing my hips and turning me all around.

I laugh as she continues twirling me. I catch Elijah's stare just for a second and bite my bottom lip to myself.

"Look at those glasses wait," Harper runs to a fun-looking glasses stand.

I continue laughing as she places flamingo glasses on my face and huge red ones on hers. "Why are these even in here," I jabber.