12

"I'm here, Lovey." Harper barges into my bedroom wearing the cutest outfit ever. She's wearing a black miniskirt and a lengthy red silk long-sleeve button-up with only a few buttons buttoned to show off her stomach and cleavage with the cutest black leather boots.

I'm laying on my stomach scrolling through my phone but as soon as she comes in I sit up.

"I wanna go out. I'll let you get me ready and stuff."

Her face lights up. "Yes! I was just gonna ask if you want to go shopping for Paris. We only have like two Thursdays left until we can go."

I pull my eyebrows together. "We're only going for three or four days, you know that? Leaving Thursday and coming back Sunday."

"I know that. But in those three or four days, a lot could happen. We're going to freakin' France!" Harper jumps up and down and pulls me off the bed so I can join her.

"Okay, okay." I snicker.

"I'm thinking skirt or low-waisted jeans." She runs to my dresser.

"Oh, I love skirts!" I excitedly clasp my hands together.

"I know you do, mamas. I'm so excited, we can even go shopping in Paris."

"Do you have Paris money?"

She looks back at me and gives me a blank stare before shrugging. "I'll find some."

"I don't think that's how—"

"Hey! What if we do a little 'matchy matchy'? Put this on." Harper throws me a plain black tight miniskirt to match hers.

"It's so cute how you color code your closet," she adds as she walks over to it.

I pull off my sweats, sliding on the skirt. I triple-check my legs to make sure I didn't miss any spots shaving. When I'm positive there is none, I apply my 'Vanilla' moisturizing body lotion.

My favorite scents are vanilla, strawberry, eucalyptus, and lavender. Harper, however, loves vanilla or rose scents. She isn't really about the fruity smells.

My room smells like lavender because... self-explanatory but for my body, I always switch between fruity or nature scents. I'm a horrible decision-maker. I act like I know what I want but deep down, I have zero idea. One thing I always stick with though is my strawberry chapstick and lipgloss combo. Harper's is in love with my lipgloss.

Harper turns around and hands me a white long sleeve button crop top then bends down to look through my small storage plastic drawers and pops back up with a white headband.

I pull off my tank top as she goes to my vanity and sorts through my jewelry.

I slide on the small shirt and button it fully. Harper walks back over to me and unbuttons the top two and bottom two.

"Uhh, don't you think it's too much skin for me?" I ask her, looking over in my full body mirror and seeing my cleavage showing a little.

"Lavender, listen to me when I say this. You have a nice body, honey. But, if you're uncomfortable I'll find you a different shirt, no problem." She starts to walk to the closet but I stop her.

"No, it's okay. You only live once right?"

She tilts her head, genuinely concerned. "Are you sure?"

"Positive. Now, let me see those hoops."

She grins at me, already knowing I knew what she picked. She hands me the medium-sized gold hoops and I put them on.

Harper pulls out her stool from the closet and puts it next to my vanity chair.