7

I'm watching movies on my computer when there's a knock on my door

I'm watching movies on my computer when there's a knock on my door. I get up off my bed to open it but nobody's there.

I hear the knock again, only harder. I lean my head out, searching the halls.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I turn around to see Lavender squatting at my window. I rush over to open it.

"Lavender, what the hell! You're going to fall!"

She's breathing heavily, her hair is messy from climbing, and her gaze never leaves my eyes.

"Quinn? What's up? You're kinda scaring me." I awkwardly breathe out a laugh.

Her lips part and she releases a soft sigh. "I can't stop thinking about you," she breathes.

I have to force my mouth to not fly wide open. "What do you- I don't understand."

She walks closer and wraps her arms around my neck. In instinct, mine hover over her waist. She drags her hands slowly down against my chest and I go absolutely insane.

Her gaze finally drops from my eyes and onto my lips. "Then let me show you," she whispers. Her voice is so so hoarse.

I nod but she doesn't move. I figure she wants a verbal response so I whisper 'okay'.

With that simple response, she stands on her tippy toes and connects her lips to mine. My hands goes to her lower back and push her into me. She starts the kiss slowly, with very light and soft kisses, but then she begins to open her mouth a little and I feel her tongue slip in.

She drags her hands back up my chest and rests them on my shoulders before gently pushing me back onto the bed. I oblige and prop myself up with my elbows.

Without releasing my lips, she gets on top of me so she's straddling my lap.

"Is this okay?" she asks, barely losing contact with my mouth.

"Definitely," I breathe.

I'd do anything she'd ask.

She removes the contact from my lips and slowly kisses down my jaw to my neck.

She moves her perfectly plump lips down lower, just above my collarbone. She hits a specific spot and I suck in a sharp breath. I feel her smile against my body and she starts to lightly suck. I've never been more glad that I don't wear shirts to bed.

I slightly squirm as I breathe heavily. Once she's finished, and positive she's left a hickey, she goes even lower.

"Lavender," I whisper her name.

"Shhh, it's okay. Just tell me if you want me to stop," she murmurs against my skin, and her teeth graze my chest.

She continues kissing lower and lower as she grinds her hips on me until a loud noise makes me jump up.