Untitled Part 47

Everyone moved swiftly out of the slaughter house. As Draco left he started fires in all the rooms. It was not long before all the slaughter houses were on fire.

We ran back to our camp. All the creatures we rescued were coming around. There was thirteen large bottles of blood sitting to one side.

"What are these?" Paddy asked.

"That is their blood." John pointed to the rescued creatures. "We did not think it would have been wise to leave them a profit."

"You are so right." Paddy said.

"Whose blood is whose?" Quinn asked.

"We are not sure but I know Kylie will be able to tell the difference." Cory said.

I picked up a bottle smelled it then brought it to who it came from. I gave everyone their blood back including Draco.

"Kylie pour some of my blood on this chain." Draco instructed me.

"All right." I poured a little bit on one of the links around his neck. Draco pulled as his blood ate its way through the chain. It came off with sparks flying.

"Excellent. Thank you Kylie."

"You are most welcome." I hugged him around the neck.

He set me down onto the ground. He looked very serious. "I am sorry my blood is causing you pain Kylie."

"Draco vampires live with pain all the time. Hunger pains, healing pains, having a child is just another pain that I cherish every time. It means there is life inside me. I cherish that most of all."

"I can see that." He smiled. "Now I must go home and sleep I have been awake for too long."

"How long do you normally sleep?" I asked.

"Sometimes a century or more but we are awake for two centuries. I am going on three centuries."

"Sleep well my friend." I hugged him again.

"Draco before you go. How did they track you?" Paddy asked.

"I am not sure but I could smell vampire blood nearby." He said.

"They must have found you because of Kylie's blood in you."

"Yes I realised that when I woke up in that slaughter house. I could smell all that blood. Yuck!"

"Thank you for watching Kylie for all those years. I have never had a chance to thank you before." Paddy said patting his side.

"I found it very rewarding. I could see how you and your kind lived. I enjoyed it very much. I told my father that you were helping me. He feels very bad for harming Kylie."

"I do not harbour any bad feelings for your father Draco. I knew he was trying to protect you." I told him.

"You were right Paddy. She is very special."

"I know." Paddy hugged me.

"Good night my friends." Everyone came over and hugged Draco before he left.

"I hope to see all of you in the next century." Draco said as he lifted off into the sky. He flew high into the sky passing in front of the moon before heading north.

"He is a beautiful creature." Pedro said.

"Yes he is."

"What do you want us to do with this blood?" Pedro asked.

"You can drink it if you want, it is yours?" Paddy told them.

"This is true."

Everyone drank down their own blood it gave them increased energy.