Untitled Part 42

"Good idea Dad."

Paddy quickly checked my wound it was almost healed. Our sons moved the elk then we went back to the cave.

Colleen and Shaun were the first to see us as we walked in.

"Kylie you are back." Colleen said. "You are covered in blood. What happened?"

"I was hit with an arrow." I said watching Paddy.

"What? Who did this?" Shaun asked.

"Marcel and Benoit I heard them say that they have a new batch of blood that just came in and they are going to look for their customers to sell them some of the fresh vials of blood."

Hugo and Curtis heard this.

"We will find these men in the morning and demand our money back. We keep tracking bears."

"Good idea." I said.

Shaun, Hugo and Curtis started talking about different scenrios if they put up an argument.

Paddy and I went to our quarters.

We undressed each other slowly. He did not seem so desperate like he used to be. We were in each others arms. He caressed the spot where the arrow went in. I could hear him growl.

"We will find out why they did this." He whispered then his urge peaked that was the last thing he said for three days.

Paddy was resting his head on my chest.

"Kylie." His voice broke from lack of use.

"Yes."

"I love you." He said then proceed to kiss his way up to my mouth.

"I love you too." I said when he reached my mouth. I looked into his brillant blue eyes. "Hello Papa."

"Hello Mama."

We made love slower and with less urgency. Afterwards we were laying in each other's arms.

"Are you thirsty?" He asked.

"No are you hungry?"

"Surprisingly No." He said pulling me closer. "I think because we fed before. It took away some of the need."

"Really? We are going to have to tell your parents and Cory and Annabelle."

"Yes most definitely just not right now." He rolled on top of me and started kissing me again.

It was another two days before we left our bedroom. We went down for a swim. I was towelling myself dry when Paddy came up behind me and started combing my hair. I dropped the towel so it would not interfere with the combing.

He stopped to take a knot out of my hair.

"Kylie the arrow wound has not completely healed yet."

"Is that so? I wonder why?"

Paddy kissed the scar I had to lean against the wall. It was extremely sensitive.

"What is wrong?" He asked in between kisses.

"The (gasp) scar (gasp) is (gasp) very (gasp) sensitive." I turned to face him.

"Kylie your eyes are red."

"I know." I started making extremely passionate love to him. It was more intense then anything we had done in the past five days.

"I do not know what you did?" I whispered.

"I did not do anything but kiss your scar. It seemed like you were going through a mating urge." He gently rubbed the scar again. "Ah!" This time I felt like I was on fire.