Untitled Part 46

"Mom are you all right?" John asked worriedly.

"Yes I am now. It only lasts for a few minutes."

"Thank The Gods." Paddy and John said together.

Franklin was upset. "What were you thinking bring her here?"

"What is wrong Franklin?" I stood up. "Have you never been around a vampire who is with child before?"

"No I have not." He said rather gruffly.

"Well we go through pains while the child grows." I said.

"I see." He said embarrassed.

"All right Kylie has to feed we will be right back just watch the inn until then." Paddy told them.

"All right."

We ran out of the city to a wooded area. I fed on a deer. We were back at the inn fifteen minutes later. "Has anything happened while we were gone?" Paddy asked.

"No Sir." John answered.

"Has any of our kind gone in?"

"Yes Dad two werewolves and three vampires." John said.

"I tried to stop the vampires Paddy but they thought I was an old fool." Franklin said.

"Really? Who were they?"

"Recently made they were registered at the last gathering. Kelsey, Elizabeth and Robyn."

"Oh yes I remember them Gabriella made them." Paddy said.

"Yes that is them."

"Who are the werewolves?" Paddy asked.

"They are part of Wilbert's family. Roger and Alberto." Misha said.

"I know them." Paddy said.

We waited for the mortals to leave before we went back in.

When we walked back in the female vampires were unconscious at their table. The werewolves were bent over holding their stomachs like they ate something bad. Paddy walked in. "Help them." Everyone grabbed someone and started carrying them out.

The innkeeper and his cook were blocking our way. They had a rifle and a crossbow pointed at us.

"Where do you think you are going with my profit?" The big burly cook said.

"They are not profit they are human beings." Paddy said.

"Not anymore. They are mother nature's misfits."

"You are not going to sell their blood." Paddy told them.

"Ah you know about that, do ya?"

"Right now they is enough of you here for me and Packer to be set for life."

"You are so right Jonas." Parker said.

Paddy took a step towards them.

"Not so fast." Jonas said.

"You do not have enough ammunition to stop all of us." Paddy told them.

"I have enough to stop you."

"Go ahead stop me."

Everyone who was not carrying anyone pulled out their swords. Packer stepped back. "Hold fast!" Jonas told him. "But they have swords Jonas." Packer whined.

"Yeah but you have a crossbow."

"Oh yeah." Packer stood beside Jonas again.

They fired their weapons at the same time. We had practiced this many times stopping shot and crossbow bolts with our swords. The two men could not reload fast enough to stop us. We walked past them and out of the inn.