The Hunt

12 years ago.....

Man–dark skinned man–purple–Man crouched in front him–tall–strong–warm–comforting....."Incinerate them." No–he cold now–very cold–no comfort–he suffocates–he burns–he hurts.....

Fur in his arms–no–she in his arms–fur–warm–metal–arms–she standing in front him–smile–BANG!.....then she was falling......"Sky......"

Someone screaming–who screaming? (shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!)

"Rocket, Teefs, Floor go now!" Fur–spider–fur–spider–metal–legs.......

"Rocket, please!" Fur–blubber–fur–blubber–wheels......

"You won the crying competition!" It him again–he standing–he fall down–he bleed–and he bleed–and he bleed–and he scream......

Someone scream–and he scream–and he scream–and he ruin (shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!)

Smell funny–smell bad–fur–metal arms–fur–metal–wheels–fur–spider legs–no moving–nobody moving......sleeping?

Man–brown skin and purple–no–now red skin and purple–man get up and......(Your.....going.....to.....pay.....dearly.....for.....this!)

(Kill it! Kill it! Fire!)

(NO!.....(gasp).....don't.....kill.....him.....it.....needs.....to.....pay!)

Then tool in hands–big tool–-sparks–blue parks–then pain–pain in spine–pain in body–screaming–who's screaming? (Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!)

And then–"No! Please don't shoot! Your creator has his money! I've already given all the support I could give him!" New man–bigger–older man in red–white fur on face–begging–yelling–shaking–arms up......

"I did my part! I'm leaving you all be! I only wanted out! I only wanted–"

"ERGH!–SHUT UP ALREADY!" Same voice yells again and–BANG! BANG!

"Good work 89P13. Mission accomplished."

Present day.....

He woke up with a high-pitched broken yell too......Even beyond his hard of hearing ears, he could swear his own voice sounded just like the one from his dreams. Screaming in terror–screaming in grief–screaming in rage—screaming in helplessness–screaming......screaming......screaming....

He remembered the odd crisp and clear shapes–the furry figures–not shadow people–and nearly his height. Their voices–their odd facial features–their details–their metal–and he remembered feeling good–nice? They made him feel good–happy feelings. But then there were loud bangs–they fell asleep. Their stillness filled him with bad emotions. Horror–grief–despair–then loneliness. But then he remembered the two other bigger imposing figures.

The first one–with such distinctively clear features–brown skin–brown eyes–mad–filling him with such whirlwinds of even more suffocatingly bad emotions. Fear–rage–then hopelessness. Then that face turned all red–and wet–yucky for some reason. And the second one–the second one–white skin–gray eyes–white fur–scared–filling him with other chokingly odd feelings.

Disgust–frustration–desperation–then guilt. But then there was pain in his back–pain spread everywhere. So he still pulled the trigger on the odd thing in his hands–the weapon. Then that person also went to sleep. But not before smoke and blood poured out of the new hole in their chests. Blood pooled out of their mouths. They choked, they stared at him, wide-eyed and accusing. And they reached for him and he backed away. Only after they went to sleep.