Epilogue: Cherry Blossoms

"A private tour? Really?"

Rohan looks down at his wife who was cuddled in his arms as the plane took off. 

"What? I know you like to know the history of the places so having a private tour will make sure you get that."

Chhaya rolled her eyes at him, "But we could do that like normal tourists, in a group."
"We're going on our honeymoon sweetheart, I don't want to be surrounded by other people."

"But we'll have a tour guide."

"She won't be around us all that time, he job is to take us to the places, give us the tour and then let us be unless you want her to go into detail about specific things."

"Won't there still be people around the places anyway?"
"No, I've sent our itinerary to the guide, she'll make sure the places are reserved for us during those times."

Chhaya looked up at him in utter shock, he reserved tourist attractions so that they could be alone! 

"Rohan, that's so unfair! It's my dream to go to Japan, and I'm sure it must be a dream for so many other people too! You can't do that! When we get there, you'll tell the guide that she won't do anything like that. We see places with other people there as well."
Rohan frowned but knew that she was not going to let him get away with this one, at least he tried.

Pecking his newly wedded wife on her forehead, he complied and cuddled her closer. Soon the couple found themselves lying next to each other in their hotel room, eager for the next day to begin their Japan journey. It was Spring here, which meant that they were surrounded by cherry blossoms, which just added to the love-filled air around the couple. 

Chhaya watched Rohan gaze right back at her before gently sighing. 

"Aise mat dekho na. Aise dekhte raho ge toh mujhe neend nahi aaye gi?"
(Don't look at me like that. If you keep looking at me like that then how will I sleep?)

Rohon's eyes darkened at the sight of his wife giggling, he was struggling to keep his hands to himself but he knew no matter what happened he wouldn't cross his limits. 

"Come here."
"Hmmm?" Chhaya's face was filled with mischief as she acted innocent.

Sighing to himself, Rohan reached out, grabbed hold of his wife's waist and pulled her to his chest and wrapped his arms around her.

"Just come closer to me when I ask."

A giggling Chhaya responded with a meek okay, letting the warmth engulf her.

The next morning:
"Oh. My. God!! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I cannot believe I'm standing outside the Kinkakuji Temple! I've dreamt of this day since I was a little girl!"

Rohan held a jumping Chhaya in his steady arms.

"And I've dreamt of making all your dreams true."

Chhaya smiled at her husband, his neutral face made her suddenly want him to feel the same excitement, so she held his face with both her hands and planted her lips onto his as if trying to transfer the excitement. Before Rohan could indulge in the kiss any further, there was a voice to the side that got their attention. 

"Cute."

Rohan distanced himself from Chhaya and they turned to look at the voice, who happened to be a man. 

The man looked around the same age as Chhaya and he was also solely focused on her. Rohan did not take well to that, taking a small step in front of her, just enough for the stranger to know he needs to get past him before getting to his wife.

"Excuse me?" Rohan asks.

"Cute, I said. And I meant the girl."

"The girl? Way to be rude." Chhaya almost shouted. Rohan held her hand as if letting her know he didn't want her sweet voice to reach the creep's ears. 

"The girl. Is my wife. What I don't understand is why you feel the need to interrupt us."

The man held his hands up with a smirk on his face before shrugging, "Just stating the obvious. She is cute."
"Cute is an understatement to describe MY WIFE. And having you removed from the premise would also be an understatement. So I suggest you make your way out yourself."

The dark aura that surrounded them and how suddenly the man felt uncomfortable told him that he had messed with the wrong person. The man scurried off and Chhaya began to drag her husband away and towards the temple.

Later that day, Rohan and Chhaya were seated opposite each other enjoying a delicious Japanese meal. Rohan couldn't help but notice how beautiful his wife looked in the tight fitted red dress and Chhaya knew exactly what she was doing. They had been married for 3 months now, after their wedding the couple decided to spend time at home with the family. They had fallen into a pattern and had never been more in love than now, but there was a limit they were yet to cross.

"Aise kya dekh rahe ho?"
(Why are you looking at me like that?)

Rohan let out a dark chuckle before reaching over and stroking her cheek. 

"You know exactly what you're doing. And if this is what you want, then that's what you'll get. But I need you to be sure. We may be married, but I need you to be sure."

Chhaya peeked down at her plate as if feeling silly about herself. She knew he wanted it, so there was no need for the seduction. Sensing her embarrassment, Rohan immediately pulled her up and helped her over to his lap. As soon as she felt herself seated in his strong, sturdy thighs, Chhaya threw her arms around him and buried her face into his chest.

"Hey, hey, hey! Baby, don't be embarrassed. If this is your way of telling me you're ready then...." 

Chhaya felt Rohan run his hands up and down her sides, "then that's okay. I love that you dressed up for me."

Chhaya mumbled something incohesive before gently pulling away. "Can we go to our room? Please?"
Rohan's heart raced at the soft whisper and within 5 minutes the bill was paid for, they had left the restaurant with Chhaya in her husband's arms, and were sitting in a taxi back to their hotel.

That night the cherry blossoms hid away from the couple's intimacy as blushed as the sweet moans and soft grunts filled echoed in the room. The couple lost themselves in each other so deeply that there was no escape. And they didn't want one. Because this is what they wanted. This is what they deserved. 

THE END