Chapter 16: Finally

"Oh he was so sweet to me, always spent his time with me, took me out for dates at least twice a week. I haven't seen him take you out often, well apart from the one time when you went for a drive."

Priya smirked Chhaya's way knowing she was going to get a reaction soon. Meera held her hand as a way to keep her calm, but she knew it wouldn't be able to stop the eruption for too long.

"Well, he does spend the entire day with me at work, we go out for lunch together. EVERY DAY! And I couldn't keep him away from his family at the end of the day, you know. I'm not that . . . . . uh, desperate for his time, you know I'm secure in our relationship."

Chhaya had more colourful language she wanted to spew out, but held back. And this was the most he could hold back.

Priya's insecurity stirred in her stomach and she just kept talking about her relationship with Rohan, getting to a point where she began talking about things she shouldn't be telling people, about times when they were alone, their most intimate moments the two spent together.
"Oh, he just . . . .I can't explain it, the way he would touch me, the way he would kiss me. . . . .how gentle he was. . . I just. . ."

Chhaya let the words get to her head, they rang and hurt her heart, setting it on fire as she glared at the woman spewing her nonsense. Her fists curled hands into a fist, her knuckles turning white and her face red. She saw red, her vision blurry as she held herself back from pouncing. Before Priya could finish her next sentence, Chhaya stood up. She was about to jump at her when the door to her room opened, revealing Rohan.

"Oh there was a powder blue saree I had! And he had a matching shirt. I know he still has it. It turned him on so-"

.

.

.

.

.

So that's the update, you guys!

See you at the next one!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm just kidding! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE!

Hearing the voice of her husband, Chhaya looked his way. The thought of him ever being close to someone else added fuel to her already fire-lit heart and she flung herself his way. The only thing that could calm her right now was being in the arms of her husband. She hated being angry, so she would do anything to calm herself down.

Rohan didn't get a chance to register what happened, one second he was walking into his bedroom and the next he had petal-like, soft lips smashed roughly against his own. His eyes were wide open gazing at Chhaya, who had a tight grip on the sides of his face as if he would fly away if she didn't hold onto him. He took a moment to let the electric shock, that shot through his body ease before melting into the kiss.

Rohan let his office bag drop onto the floor and his coat slipped from the other before he gently wrapped his arms around Chhaya, one hand firmly holding her in place by the waist and the other crawling up her back. Chhaya too felt the anger slowly vanish, she let herself get carried away by the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. Rohan gently tilted his head to the side to deepen the kiss, not wanting to let their moment end.

It was only when Chhaya was out of breath that she leaned back, leaving Rohan in a daze as he went in for more. He got a few more pecks and nibbles before stuffing his face into her neck. Chayya moaned and pushed him back, "Mhmmhmm, Rohan!"

"Whammhtt?" He went in for more, his mind still clouded by the kiss but was stopped by a hand firmly pressed into his chest.

"Mujhe tumhari woh powder blue shirt bilkul pasand nahi hai. In fact, aaj ke baad powder blue colour ka kuch bhi mujhe humare kamre nahi aayega. I just hate that colour now!

(I don't like that powder blue shirt you have. . . . .I fact I don't want anything of that colour in our room.)

Her hands began to play with the button of his shirt as she peeked up at him, a pout set on her lips. A pout he could get a taste of if he leans in a little.

"Toh usko phenk do na!"
(So, just get rid of it hmm!)

"Mhmmm *kiss* okay baba *kiss* phenk dunga *kiss* aur kabhi uss colour ki taraf dekhunga bhi nahi *kiss* okay??"

(Mhmmmm *kiss* okay baba *kiss* I'll throw it away *kiss* And never buy anything of that colour ever again *kiss* Okay??)

She pulled back and was about to turn around to smirk at Priya when she felt a small tug around her neck, looking down she notices her mangalsutra stuck to the button of his shirt. She looked at the connection, connecting her directly to him and smiled. Rohan watched her with a smile of his own before pecking her forehead one last time before gently detangling it. He winked her way which she returned with the brightest one she could muster.

Meera cleared her throat loudly before standing up, "mere pati bhi aa gaye hai kya? Zaara mein bhi unse mil lun. Aur waise bhi mujhe yahan. . . . ." She peeked at Priya before saying, ". . . .kabab mein haddi nahi ban na hai."

(Is my husband home too? I should also go meet him. And anyway I don't want to. . . . . . be a third-wheel here.)

Rohan scratched the back of his as Meera rushed out and Chhaya hid her face in her husband's chest. She could not believe she just kissed her husband, that too in front of an audience. Thinking of the audience, she turned to look at her husband's ex-wife who was still shamelessly still looking at the two. But this time the roles were reversed, Chhaya was calm and collected as Priya was dripping in anger. By now Rohan had also noticed the unwanted presence.

"Priya, please leave our room. Aur aage se khyaal rkhna ki yahan na aao. Ek shaadi shuda jode ka kamra hai, I wouldn't want you to come across something that isn't for your eyes."
Rohan steps aside, with Chhaya still in his arms as he says that.

(Be mindful next time to not come here. It's a married couple's bedroom.)

Priya stormed out as Chhaya looked at him with her mouth hung open. Did he just insinuate that we-?

Once she was gone, Rohan kicked the door closed whilst leaning down to get more kisses from his wife and soon she found herself on his lap as he sat on the bed, and let him do what he wanted.

"Mhmmmm, Chhayyaahmmmhmhm!"

She giggled at his antics before gasping when she found herself flipped onto the bed and her husband hovering over her. He gently kissed her neck and down to her collarbone, before looking up.

"Let's go out tonight! A romantic dinner, before going down for a nice walk, then get the ice cream you love and I can buy you flowers, chocolates and gajre."

Chhaya nodded her head loving the idea of her husband wanting to do something for her.

"Pr aaj nahi. I just want to stay here with you. And you had so much work today, you need to relax now. We can go tomorrow, Saturday!"

(But not today.)

Rohan gave her another long, deep kiss before heading off to take a shower.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay guys! This is actually the end!
I will see you in the next update!
Bye!