Chapter 13: The Slap

"Who are you? What are you doing in our chachu's room?" Meesha pointed her small chubby finger at the mystery woman standing in her Rohan's chachu's room. She had come in to tell him that she was back only to find a mystery woman in the room. It was Saturday and usually, she spend time with her family. These days, she's been loving spending time with her Chhaya chachi. Priya gazed at the little girl standing in the doorway in her white shirt and denim overalls as she stared accusingly her way. 

"I am your chachu's wife. So that makes me your chachi baby. Come here and say hi properly. Has your mother not taught you anything?"
Vihaan came running after his sister and stood beside her, just as confused before saying,  "Chachi? You're not my chachi! My chachi is Chhaya chachi. You are a stranger." 

Before Priya could respond, Meesha gasped loudly, "HAWWW! Oh my god! Are you a thief? You're going steal my chachu and chachi's things, you evil witch!"

Priya couldn't control her anger at being called a thief and witch by the little girl. Anger was visible on her face as she stomps towards the two kids. "How dare you!" Meesha shakes at the raised voice, tears forming in her eyes as she moves closer to her brother. The two were now terrified of the woman, who they thought was a thief and one that was angry at them. The loud shout gained the attention of the members downstairs, they were frantically rushing up the stairs when they heard the wail of their princess.

Meera was the first one up, closely followed by her husband and the sight in front of her terrified her to the core. She saw Vihaan trying to get a hold of his sister and pull her out of the claw grip of the evil woman. Priya had her hands wrapped around the delicate forearms of Meesha, who was hanging in the air due to being raised up in the air. There was a red mark on her wet, teary cheek. 

Meera's next actions were quick and completely based on the impulse of a mother. In a matter of seconds, Shourya felt the soft weight of his daughter in his arms and the tight grip of his son around his hips. He had only a second to register the sudden grip of his daughter when the hallway echoed with a crisp, clean smack. The entire family was shocked at the incident that had just taken place. Everyone's eyes wandered between the two women, one who had the hand resting on her cheek, her hair dismantled by the sudden hit. 

Whilst the other with blood in her eyes stared at the woman who had dared to cause harm to her children. The children who have never had to hear a raised voice in their lives. "Tumhari himmat kaise hui, mere bacchon ki taraf dekhne ki bhi?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued!

Hehehehehe!

I feel so evil for doing this to you guys, but I'm going to give you guys this update in two parts, so here is part 1 and now you have to wait for part 2.

Happy reading and happy waiting!

Please remember to vote, comment and share the story whilst you wait for the next one!

Love you guys!

I promise it's going to be worth the wait.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️