Prologue:

5 years ago - After Rohan's Divorce:

"Kya tumne khabhi mujhse pyaar nahi kiya? Tume sirf mere paise hi dikhe? Mein jo din raat pagalon ki tarah tumhare peeche ghoomta that, uski koi value nahi thi? Mein apni family ke khilaf gaya tumhare liye, meri maa ko kitni excitement thi meri engagement aur shaadi ki, lekin unhe bine bataye tumse shaadi kr ke ghar le kr aaya. Unke saare sapne tod diye. Aur dad ki itni insult huyi meri wajah se, aur maine woh sab tumhare liye kiya! Aur tumne mere pyaar ke badle mujhe yeh diya!"

(Did you never love me? You just saw my money? And what about how I used to run after you like a madman day and night, did that not value to you? I went against my family for you, my mother was so excited about my engagement and wedding, but I married you and brought you home. I broke all her dream. And dad, he had to face so much humiliation because of me. And I did that all for you!"

Priya looked down from inside the cell as Rohan stood on the outside. She had nothing to say to the man who was letting the tears run from his eyes out to her. The woman who he loved with all his heart, loved so much that he was blinded by it. He tried to keep them to himself but coming face to face with the woman who betrayed him and his love hit too hard. He had been in love with her since they were in college, she had been his first everything. His only everything.

"Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki tum mere saath aisa karogi! Mei-mein. . . I've hurt so many people because of you, I thought you would bring peace and give me the attention I've been craving my whole life, but you did nothing but give me those things. I gave you my soul and that wasn't enough! Dad was always busy building his company, I rarely got a chance to spend time with him growing up and maa, she- she was just always out at her stupid little parties. Tayiji was the one looking after me most of the time, but still, I couldn't bring her values into my life! I feel like such a failure. I detest myself for the way I've been acting lately, and how I've behaved. I-I I just-" 

(I never thought you would do this to me!)

Rohan managed to sit on the bench nearby as he sobbed into his palms. All alone, late at night in the police station. His life was a mess and the people other than himself he had to blame were his mother and his now ex-wife. His mother did nothing but bring down the women around her, especially Meera. She always encouraged Priya's wrongdoings and fulfilled all her wishes as a way to get back at Meera, for what, only God knows.

"Priya, you stole in my own house! You admitted in front of people that you married me for money! I- I don't even know what to say to you. But I guess you gave me the reality check I needed. Now I know better than to trust women like you!"

So I have no self-control, so I've uploaded the prologue! I just want you guys to have more chapters as soon as possible!

Enjoy and give me feedback!